A helping hand

Greetings all,

As many of you know, my wife and I are purchasing our first home and are in the process of lining up finances the way the underwriter wants them for the loan. We were all set to go until my wife got sick. It’s not the end of the world, but certainly not a pleasant surprise.

In order to pay for her medical bills and prescriptions, we had to resort to using credit cards. We are capable of paying them off, but not fast enough to keep the balances low enough where underwriting wants them.

I’m asking for some help. I currently have a loan request at https://btcjam.com/listings/39994-help-align-our-finances-
However, if any of you folks are willing to send bitcoin directly as a “donation” of sorts, that would be greatly appreciated. That address is 14S1yyN1Q6vxZNtzuQC2R3hPLoNHeyikLL

I appreciate your consideration in either method of support. No hard feelings if you cannot / will not help. I’m not particularly proud of this post.

This type of threads make me nervous… Not to ■■■■ on someone’s bad luck, but these are usually scams.

1. Are they allowed and 2) Can it be verified?

I agree with the caution, which is why I also posted a loan request on BTCJam. I have an A rating and am fully verified. I’m not out to scam anyone, but I certainly understand where you are coming from.

1. Yes they are since it is a BTCJam listing.
  2. Probably. Investors have to do their own due diligence.

(Moved to Marketplace -> Loans & Investments)