This was just released:
It is not a “Bitcoin Hardware Wallet”, but I could see it being able to be used as one. Here are the features:
- Simple plug-and-play operation, works with any computer system with a
USB 2.0 port, no external software or drivers required.
- Secure access, PIN activated with convenient onboard keyboard
- Supports Admin and User independent PINs
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified
- Military grade, AES 256-bit CBC Hardware Encryption
- Auto-lock upon removal from USB port
- Dust and water resistant durable aluminum housing
- Brute Force Hack Defense Mechanism
Seems to look pretty promising! What do you guys think?