Bitcoin Hardware Wallet

This was just released:

It is not a “Bitcoin Hardware Wallet”, but I could see it being able to be used as one. Here are the features:

• Simple plug-and-play operation, works with any computer system with a
    USB 2.0 port, no external software or drivers required.
  • Secure access, PIN activated with convenient onboard keyboard
  • Supports Admin and User independent PINs
  • FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified
  • Military grade, AES 256-bit CBC Hardware Encryption
  • Auto-lock upon removal from USB port
  • Dust and water resistant durable aluminum housing
  • Brute Force Hack Defense Mechanism

Seems to look pretty promising! What do you guys think?

I moved 4 posts to an existing topic: XPY - Paycoin Discussion

Guys, let’s not bring XYP into random discussions.

I think you would be better served just buying a Trezor for $119. That Toshiba drive costs $165 on Amazon. You could install Electrum on the Toshiba but that would not protect your private keys when the drive is plugged into your laptop and mounted. Stick with proven solutions like Trezor.

It is $60 for the 4gb stick

No matter. Still cannot be made into a Trezor clone.

I saw the coolest hardware wallet I have ever run across at the Bitcoin conference today.
They call it “Case” (I know sounds very generic right?) but the thing has just about every wish list feature there is in a tiny little stand alone device.
It is about twice the thickness of a credit card and about 3" by 2" in length, width. It has 2G lifetime access (can be used just about anywhere a cellphone can be used), a built in camera for QR scanning, an LCD display, biometric finger print reader, multi-sig, multi-factor security, etc. They expect it to be released within weeks at a price around $200.
Pretty much everyone that looked at the thing at the conference wanted one.
Their website is http://choosecase.com if anyone wants to check it out.

Looks very interesting!

what’s the name of the manufacturer or do you happen to have a link to their website?

Dex, choosecase.com is the site for the manufacturer. They are not a reseller or marketing co. they have developed this device from scratch.

www.choosecase.com is now accepting orders for the hardware wallet cost $199. Only 1000 available in first production run and will ship early summer.