Make sure to update your Blackcoin wallet before the 5th of October.
[quote]This update will reindex blockchain!
Relaxed IsStandard rules for pay-to-script-hash transactions https://gist.github.com/gavinandresen/88be40c141bc67acb247
New RPC calls for custom staking schemes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg10458977#msg10458977
Countermeasures against eclipse attacks http://cs-people.bu.edu/heilman/eclipse/
BC -> BLK, as it became more widely used.
Incompatible protocol changes:
- Transaction fee is not enforced as a consensus rule
- Accept blocks with unknown version
- Replaced stake min age with min confirmations
- Limited drop of difficulty per block
- Made special marker nonspendable (the empty tx out)
- Added nonspendable encoding for block signing key
- Compatibility with BIP66
- OP_CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY (BIP65) <-- smart contracts
- Non-coinage proof-of-stake reward
- New stake modifier
- Removed centralized checkpointing
- Enforced canonical block signature[/quote]