In the “General Discussions” tab, can we create two “prominent” areas: “Economics” and “Business Development Zone?”
If they already exist, I am not finding them. I would like to see these here for several reason:
- There are plenty of would-be entrepreneurs scouring the internet who see value in utilizing crypto for business development purposes. We need one or two places where people can go to find links for payment processors, software, market development, etc.
- Many crypto businesses do not understand market and monetary economics very well, mostly because they are more “geek” than business developers. We should have a place that allows entrepreneurial types the ability to acquire knowledge that will keep them from making the same mistakes as GAW,
- We need a repository where people can share documents and ideas that will shorten the prospective development process of crypto-oriented businesses,
- There is no real clear place to store outside links that cover business aspects of the crypto industry, as a whole,
- A better “two-stop shoppe” for information that can help people find prospective VC and other business partners that could help combine functionality and utility of future business development (why recreate the wheel when someone already has done that?),
- Because I am asking…