[CLOSE] KriptoMiner

but if you give them the max package amount your money takes longer! ;D hee hee
(1650/15=110 days)
that makes sense ;p

to be honest… yes its like a pyramid scheme. But not a SCAM site, i want to grow, put the money to work…

Im like a booker, i mine coins, i invest in shares or other methods and the site will be grow togerher.

Should I change the title to SCAM now or are you going to be honest and explain how you run your site?

to be honest… yes is like a pyramid scheme, but im not a SCAMMER, i want to grow, put money to work.

Ok a PONZI then I can live with that.

ya i seen some threads on here were people got together to go at ponzi’s , idk how it ended (probably bad) but if your upfront and people know what their getting into i think bct has shown us people will give you a chance to make everyone money.
not for me as i dont play hyips or ponzi’s , been burned too much, but i suggest you try use ultimate transparency to build this. of course its on you, dont expect much upfront till you can produce results :wink:

WOW
I didn’t think you admit it this quickly. I thought we would have to wait a month or something.
You probably won’t find a lot of people… or really any that are interested in this particular ponzi.
You don’t have any enticing gimmicks for people. Also most know that sites with weak security like yours gets “hacked” from either the operator or an outside source.

i dont know… scrypt.cc was scam, and other where i try to mine… but, scam, i dont know, its dont apaer difficult to pay some procent of our investment to “investors”, yes the site is in continue evolving

Let me help the site evolve then.
Have you tried loading the storefront up with hashlets for investors? Very good mining scryptX11™ protocol

It uses the latest Quantum Fibonacci sequences to combine mining from multiple pools.
Let me know if your interested in installing them. I will cut you a major lucrative deal.

Lol, I love you guys

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 999999 hours unless flagged)

… some “upgrades” guys
http://kryptominer.ddns.net/

I’m impressed or shocked, I can’t decide right now :joy:. I didn’t think you would take my suggestion and run a mile with it.

Hey @suchmoon, check this ■■■■ out. He went full Garza on his site.
You think Garza will come after him for using his jpgs?

Hey @suchmoon, check this ■■■■ out. He went full Garza on his site.
You think Garza will come after him for using his jpgs?

i dont undersand… is bad or good? :stuck_out_tongue:

At least he’s being honest:

Daily Profit ~0.00$ /daily

“pathetic” is the word you’re looking for.

and “oxymoron”.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 999999 hours unless flagged)

ok… bad

Depends on how you see the world and yourself in it.
Where are you logging in from?

Finland :confused: