Coinstand.com

http://coinstand.com/

it looks we can use Paycoin with $20
just waiting for invite

XPY - Paycoin TeamXPY, XPY.IO linked to TeamION and IONOMY

I still don’t get it why would they accept $20/XPY if they can’t sell it for that price. It sounds fishy.

Yea… I expect a catch… So far the only “catches” are…

1. Low quantity of stock
  2. $1,000 limit

We will see what else. They are probably waiting to see if the market responds… So Josh can dump more of his XPY and see if they can roll-out more stock without losing out on money.

I hope I get invite and can spend just 50Paycoins for $1000.

Well the market is reacting it has gone from 0.002 to 0.004 I just pulled my sell order. Let’s see how high it will go.

yesterday was $0.55 and now $0.86
but buying at coinstand.com is better at this moment

I’d much rather spend my money at a brick and mortar store instead of giving one more red cent to that lying and deceiving freak Garza and his pumping and dumping ■■■■ coin maker Klock.

Can understand some are frustrated about Paycoin, but this is a good chance to use 50 Paycoins.

I agree with @Vizique

You may be waiting for a while. :wink:

So where was this posted about the limits? I had not heard that. Doesn’t surprise me at all.

Here you go:

Express and Soon™ shipping options are available.

I am pasting my own post from a different thread because I didn’t see this one yet.

No one who claims to have the invite code will answer my question, “Did
the code arrive by email or a PM from Josh?” They just ignore me.
EDIT I asked 4 different people. @MrCoins @Ru55ian say they got codes and are spending XPY left and right,
EDIT again. I just asked @DirtFighter. He says he is trying to decide where to spend $1000 on the site. If he answers I will edit again.
LAST EDIT @jamiecrypto just got his code and is buying. I asked him too but I give up. I think they are all off spending XPY now.

Got my code from Josh :slight_smile: indeed spending like there is no tomorrow :smile:

but can you really blame me?

I don’t blame you, no. :wink:

What the hell I have pretty much left crypto and now they make me post with a site like this. Maybe this is their way around the honor program. (Assuming they were telling the truth about having the money just not legal allowing it). I sure hope this works out but I do not have high hopes based on past experience.

If they actually send codes out to others, then I hope the shove about 400 S4 Antminers on there for 15 XPY each. I know the perfect warehouse in town that I can buy and start a DC. :smiley:

All the XPY disappeared again and the stakers are back in my Zen account and now my XPY balance is -227. I wonder what happens to the coins that got spent at Coinstand?