Economic Crisis and "them" Immigrants...

Dumbest ■■■■■ ever…

http://dailycurrant.com/2015/09/07/sarah-palin-native-americans-should-go-back-to-nativia-3/

The Great Off-Topic Brabbel Collection Thread Featuring Tankjnr

Nice and it will get worse as there will be people that vote for her. Land of the free should be renamed to land of the…

here in Europe, things are not much better. when I see what Merkel, Gabriel and the other clowns are blubbering about concerning how to handle the current crisis, I feel like punching faces.

You ain’t tellin me anything I don’t already know LOL. I think she meant that the whites should go back to England… yeeeahhhh… that’s the ticket…

Hmm double barrel shotgun comes to mind.

This land is my land, this land ain’t your land
I got a shotgun n and you ain’t got one
I’ll blow your head off if you dont get off
this land was made for me not you

Next up is my rendition of “On top of spaghetti”

…oh wait… no hablas aleman…

Haha, the current issues regarding refugees and economic migrants is certainly causing some interesting conversations around my way…especially with my German girlfriend lol

As far as I’m concerned anyone can come to England because at some point or another I’m outa here :slight_smile:

Imho it’s disgusting and scary at the same time… ask your Girlfriend, we’ve been there…

It really is, and it’s far messier and more complex than most people realise, which makes reading some comments very difficult to digest.

One thing I did find really really funny in all of this the other day was a former colleague who moved here from Poland 10 years ago and still lives here working in mental health moaning on facebook about Poland being over run and services being provided to migrants over natives Poles.

I spat my coffee laughing :slight_smile:

Agreed. the problem is people are falling for the media brainwashing and branding of the “immigrants” word. Just like a few years ago when we needed “foreign combatants” and the fear from “terrorists”… ugly stuff.

“Why fight for our country when you will just give us yours.”

fixed :smile:

I am afraid this is a massive plan we see unfolding. the way the refugee problem is handled by the EU now will cause a shift in people’s mentalities that could likely lead towards some unpleasant scenes like we saw already in the 1930s.

The media are already at it: now the drowned kid’s father only risked his family’s live because he wanted new teeth, year old pix of illegal dumps in Hungary get reprinted labelled as “see how refugees are throwing away the lovely clothes we gave them”, here and there news pop up about known terrorists getting arrested who pretended they were refugees, the pasta in Italy not being good enough for them, chanting of “Alan’s Snackbar” etc.

We live in the age of false flag operations, if this is one then 9/11 might soon look like child’s play.

yes, I do love me a good conspiracy theory and as soon as the Nazis return from the moon, I will greet them with that old flag I kept in the cellar :wink:

only joking.

yes and “they” better be careful or they will lose control and god only knows where it will lead too

http://www.dailystormer.com/adolf-hitler-leading-the-polls-in-czech-republic/

the Czech style was always quite a direct one, they’re not so tied up in all that political correctness bull.

except for that time with the poisoned umbrella. that was sneaky. oh, but that was the work of Bulgarians. Bah, all the same anyway :wink:

Them Europeans… tstststs

They can come and act foolish if they want…I have the cure for that in several flavors. Retired dont mean forgot how.

Why complain about immigrants if we keep bombing their countries back into the stone age or exploit their labour through American factories in Juarez?

The real problem is not a bunch of foreigners coming to anyone’s country in persuit of a better a life. The problem is the job shortage because OUR corporations and companies are producing in Asia rather than doing so in our countries and again for… cheap labour.

We need to kill the root of the problems not the leaf

Btw, by chasing back some media articles it seems the whole anti-immigrant hype being pushed by the media the way it is approx 2 months ago (the global cra that is). You gotta give them immigrants some respect. Apparently they invoked a global crisis and stole all our jobs in north America and Europe in just 8 weeks…fud.

Yes but whenever I talk about ■■■■ like this it’s conspiracy crap… coming up next… “let’s gas some of this ■■■■■■■ they are the reason for the global economic crisis.”

We’ve been there, we’ve done it… let’s do it again because mankind is (apparently) really that stupid.

Yup.

I’m in two minds on this. For a start, the idea of national borders in this day and age is a joke, and it’s wrong that people can be kept hemmed in and denied the chance to pursue a better life. Yup, I’m kinda a “no borders libertarian” lunatic.

On the other hand, as a libertarian who believes in the rights of personal property, I respect everyone’s individual right to privacy and the right to close their door to anyone they don’t want in the house.

If you follow the logical next step, I therefore respect the right of a family to close their door. A step further and we have a group of families. A step further and we have a town or city. A step further, a county, then a nation. I can’t find an argument against that and it’s one of the eternal conundrums that my political views leaves me unable to settle on.

Another consideration with the current migrant issue in the EU is, quite obviously, IS fighters infiltrating national borders. Anyone who says that isn’t happening is a half wit who severely underestimates the ingenuity and resourcefulness of a self declared enemy. The only way to try and keep a lid on that is with tightly controlled migration and checks, not the current free for all provoked by our bombing of their country and arming of our so called enemies to the detriment of so many people.

It’s an utter mess.

Forgive me a moment of pessimism, for it has to be said, I can’t see that war, both pan European, and internally in the form of major civil strife, is avoidable now.

I cautioned years ago that it was possible for there to be another European war in our lifetime and I can’t help but feel vindicated in my assertions, most regrettably.

Anyway, after that cheery interlude, back to work :smiley:

BOOM! Agreed!

On the other hand, as a libertarian who believes in the rights of personal property, I respect everyone’s individual right to privacy and the right to close their door to anyone they don’t want in the house.

Absolutely but an entire continent is probably not your “private” property or your house. I’m also not just talking about the Mexico / US exodus. Same thing is hyped here and after having lived here in Spain for over 7 years, 5 of them in Casares which is probably one of the most open and human places you’d find in this world it’s amazing that even the locals here have picked up on this word the media is currently hyping. Proper propaganda on a global scale it is. To me anyway.

If you follow the logical next step, I therefore respect the right of a family to close their door. A step further and we have a group of families. A step further and we have a town or city. A step further, a county, then a nation. I can’t find an argument against that and it’s one of the eternal conundrums that my political views leaves me unable to settle on.

It’s easy to “brand” a word or phrase into people’s mind which will ultimately affect their opinion. Let’s go back to 9/11 and “terrorism”. The media did such an awesome job in spreading “FUD” that people stopped questioning anything that came with it. Fast forward apply the same strategy to “immigrants” and blame “any” crisis on them, just perfect.

Hitler and the Nazi’s did the same. They brainwashed a whole nation within months and we all know how that ended.