Economic Crisis and "them" Immigrants...

WTF???

A sentiment shared. Where on earth did you find that one?!

THE Taiwanese Animators

it gets much worse

I was just reading an article that everyone fears ISIS is sending militants disguised as refugees…

If they weren’t before they sure are now that the suggestion is front page on the media :astonished:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/1-in-50-syrian-refugees-in-europe-could-be-an-isis-jihadist-minister-warns-david-cameron-10501249.html

Haha, I’d have been shocked and surprised if they weren’t already.

I think many people are underestimating them. Among their members are people who are resourceful and intelligent. They have a clear idea of what they want to achieve and smuggling infiltrators into western countries is a no brainer.

With the number of border fences suddenly going up right across Europe, I suspect the “authorities” have finally woken up to the possibility too, despite their “everyone is welcome” rhetoric just a few short days ago :slight_smile:

LOL. One in 50 Germans could be a Nazi says former Bavarian Cyberdexter.

You overestimate (CIA trained and funded) ISIS. They are busy doing as told in the middle east.

Ding ding ding…WINNER! Created amd paid for by current POTUS, why do you think we arent bombing them into the stone age?

Because they are currently of some use to the US agenda. People are very quick to forget who actually put Saddam, Osama, Gaddafi into the positions they are or were holding for as long as it suited US agenda. It also helps if you self-create the image of an enemy. It justifies assaulting those enemies once they are not of use to you any more.

ISIS will get it eventually but not yet.

Need to get the price of oil to go back up first… runs off to get some tinfoil…

You forgot letting Iran have nukes…thats gona work out well…

Yeah nukes are nasty people keep dropping them on foreign countries… oh wait, only one ever did…

If they don’t have nukes, there would not be a good explanation why an A-bomb would “accidentally” detonate in one of their weapon factories/research centers/ammo dumps some day.

Well, at least we didn’t let Iraq have those WMDs… that worked out well :smile:

I think John Cleese has summed up the situation perfectly…

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent events in Syria and have therefore raised their security level from “Miffed” to “Peeved.” Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to “Irritated” or even “A Bit Cross.” The English have not been “A Bit Cross” since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies nearly ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorised from “Tiresome” to “A Bloody Nuisance.” The last time the British issued a “Bloody Nuisance” warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.

The Scots have raised their threat level from “Pissed Off” to “Let’s get the ■■■■■■■■.” They don’t have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from “Run” to “Hide.” The only two higher levels in France are “Collaborate” and “Surrender.” The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France 's white flag factory, effectively paralysing the country’s military capability.

Italy has increased the alert level from “Shout Loudly and Excitedly” to “Elaborate Military Posturing.” Two more levels remain: “Ineffective Combat Operations” and “Change Sides.”

The Germans have increased their alert state from “Disdainful Arrogance” to “Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs.” They also have two higher levels: “Invade a Neighbour” and “Lose.”

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual; the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels …

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Australia, meanwhile, has raised its security level from “No worries” to “She’ll be right, Mate.” Two more escalation levels remain: “Crikey! I think we’ll need to cancel the barbie this weekend!” and “The barbie is cancelled.” So far no situation has ever warranted use of the last final escalation level.

Regards,
John Cleese ,
British writer, actor and tall person

And as a final thought - Greece is collapsing, the Iranians are getting aggressive, and Rome is in disarray. Welcome back to 430 BC.

I died at this one.
Someone had to come check and make sure I was ok :laughing:

They were actually found…but that was kept quiet, US and other markings. So that was buried by one administration then reburied by the next.

Only the one that deserved it…the other had already surrendered.

and the other other one, lynched the man and switched sides