Everything Burgers

Just made some smoked burgers for my German Air Force neighbours (and helped them fix the Ford they bought) now they want to learn how to use a double barrel smoker.

Iā€™m proud to call you a fellow American. Except that spelling of ā€œneighborsā€ seems a little Limey.

That isnā€™t limey, that is Oh, oh, oh Oook-lahoma (ā€¦where the wind comes sweeping down the plains). :slight_smile:

Hmm I was feeling a little left out so when I saw ā€œBig Wheel Burgerā€ on the menu I had to have one.

Double burger with bacon and cheese no beetroot.

Its 5:30am here, and i want a burgerā€¦now

Here you go, @tankjnr.

Honestlyā€¦ the creepiest burger they have madeā€¦ yet.

In case you are wondering, Kuro means black in Japanese so itā€™s literallyā€¦ Black burgers.

Looks like squid ink happening all over that

More like a zombie burger if you ask me :smile:

How about Rice burger? Asians love their rice a lot, they make it into burger buns!

Have to pass on that one. The bun is an integral part to the construction

Giving a burger to moderators will get you privilegesā€¦ I burger and I spam forumā€¦ I flameā€¦ I flame I flameā€¦ I flame I flameā€¦ I flame I flameā€¦ I flame I flameā€¦ I flame I flameā€¦ I flame I flameā€¦ I flame I flameā€¦ I flame I flameā€¦ I flame I flameā€¦ I flame I flameā€¦ I flame I flameā€¦ I flame I flameā€¦ I flame I flameā€¦ I flame I flameā€¦ I flame I flameā€¦ I flame

Lunch today and yes it contains beetroot :slight_smile:

the ā€œLotā€?

The ā€œAlmightyā€ to be exact.

I just farted a piece of hamburger out of my gaping stench trench and it looked kind of like you.

I lol with that one

The makings of something great while awaiting the GHcloud updateā€¦

On da grill!

And the finished product :smile:

When ever I am truly hungry, like skipping lunch hungry , the only thing I think about is a nice juicy burger. Ummmmā€¦burgers!