General Ganja Discussion (forked)

A trip to Boulder & a 24 hour blast of Colorado’s finest might change your opinion :wink:

NEOS - Neos Coin Discussion
[SCAM] GAWMiners, Paybase, ZenCloud

it’s literally impossible to smoke to much weed. Eventually it will just knock you out (at worst) and you just start from scratch when you wake up. anyway…sooo of topic :slight_smile:

Let’s put it this way, if you can barely stand up & walk back to your hotel, and have difficulty remembering your room number when you get there, I’d say you hit the wall :wink:

Ahh that’s better :slight_smile:

[quote=“UnbornZ, post:3, topic:1698, full:true”]
Let’s put it this way, if you can barely stand up & walk back to your hotel, and have difficulty remembering your room number when you get there, I’d say you hit the wall[/quote]

Sounds like the last 20 years to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay so what’s everyone’s favorite strain?

White Widow
Blue Berry
Jack Herrer
Purple Kush

Lebanese blonde, havent sampled any in years though.

White Widow
Silver Haze (any Haze really)
Blue Dream
Headband
Trainwreck

Lol,
http://www.buydutchseeds.com/indoor-marijuana-seeds

Any of those really :smile:
I had an old server cabinet which was termed “the magic cupboard”. worked really well for hydro.
Kept the noise down and contained any smells or spills when I used the extractor and carbon filter.
Got photos somewhere …

Yech. It’s such a big state, why visit the worst part of it?

Smoking, yes. Consumables are a different matter, though. We were tinkering around with brewing a medicated soda drink a few years ago. One of the recipes proved a little too strong. 1 pint (0.47L) of soda rendered my three adult, high tolerance test subjects unconscious. I was the control group, drinking the same recipe brewed without the medicine, and was fine. The others were noticeably pale, and totally unresponsive to stimuli (hot, cold, water on the face, pain, loud noises, etc) for about 4 hours. After a night’s sleep, all were fine. We nicknamed the recipe “Sleeping Beauty”, and never brewed it again.

Personally, I strongly doubt it was anything like an overdose, as at no point did anyone’s vitals approach a dangerous level, but we elected not to tempt fate any further. Besides, such a product would have been difficult to market profitably - it offered no recreational high, and while several hours of a coma-like state would be the ultimate cure for insomnia, it might also be dangerous should an emergency arise.

That’s a really cool idea. :smile:

Awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL, I’m sorry I got rid of it now (moved in with the girlfriend).
I’m using the 9" fan to keep my S5s cool now :slight_smile:

Blue Dream.
Sweat lady Grey.
Snoop Dream (Blue dream + hybrid)

Does anyone eat raw cannabis (not baked either) ?

That has got to be one of the finest pieces of modern art I have ever seen…if only I could still partake…I was semi-pro back in the day…sponsored and everything :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[quote=“quigley, post:11, topic:1698”]
Smoking, yes. Consumables are a different matter, though. We were tinkering around with brewing a medicated soda drink a few years ago. One of the recipes proved a little too strong. 1 pint (0.47L) of soda rendered my three adult, high tolerance test subjects unconscious. I was the control group, drinking the same recipe brewed without the medicine, and was fine. The others were noticeably pale, and totally unresponsive to stimuli (hot, cold, water on the face, pain, loud noises, etc) for about 4 hours. After a night’s sleep, all were fine. We nicknamed the recipe “Sleeping Beauty”, and never brewed it again.[/quote]

LOL I love this!

Personally, I strongly doubt it was anything like an overdose, as at no point did anyone’s vitals approach a dangerous level, but we elected not to tempt fate any further. Besides, such a product would have been difficult to market profitably - it offered no recreational high, and while several hours of a coma-like state would be the ultimate cure for insomnia, it might also be dangerous should an emergency arise.

You can certainly knock people into a coma like state and it’s way beyond being recreational plus who likes drooling all over themselves, nobody really. I like the experiment though.

[quote=“headrush, post:13, topic:1698, full:true”]
LOL, I’m sorry I got rid of it now (moved in with the girlfriend).I’m using the 9" fan to keep my S5s cool now[/quote]

Booo! Lame excuse :stuck_out_tongue:

Fortunately I live in Spain which is very lax law wise when it comes to growing and owning of weed for self-consumption. Living in the south only approx 50 KM away from Morocco helps I guess and I can even see the Mountains (the Riff, Ketama) on a clear day :slight_smile:

The climate here is perfect to grow most strains outdoor and the Spanish have a funky way of growing. once the plants are large enough to be moved to the Campo (Countryside) they slowly bend them over a couple of days until the tip almost touches the ground again. They then cut bottom trenches and leaves off and over the next 2-3 months the plant will grow strong on the remaining trenches that face up. Really does turn the plant into a bush with a very heavy yield.

So, here are my favorite strains.

The one and only G13 in honor of Howard Marks aka Mr- Nice is a must have for everyone imho.

According to weed folklore, the original G13 cutting was rescued from a government research facility by an unknown technician. The word of her liberation spread quickly amongst civilian cannabis-lovers - simply as an inspiring story, initially. However, as that single clone produced further cuttings, which became mother plants and eventually whole flowering crops, smokers were able to sample the earth-shaking Indica potency of the genuine article and G13 rapidly attained the status of living legend.

Creating seeds which captured G13’s astounding qualities required a very special pollen-father, which was eventually found in Sensi’s Hash Plant breeding program. The resulting G13xHP seed-strain, was a limited edition and earned a superior reputation in the few years it was available.In 1999, Sensi Seeds was very proud to bring G13xHash Plant back into production with the new title of Mr Nice, in honour of Howard Marks - cannabis campaigner, author and one-time hashish entrepreneur.

Entrepreneur… lol. If you don’t know who Howard Marks is… check out this documentary. You’ll love it!.

My 2nd favorite stain is the Shiva Skunk. I first smoked some Shiva about 20 years ago and it was the first strain ever to knock me off my feed after one hit on the bong. It pretty much knocked out everyone else who come by for the next days too. There is a reason why this strain is called The Destroyer :wink:

The most powerful member of the Skunk family and therefore one of the most potent Indica-dominant strains ever made available, this very special hybrid is named in honour of the Hindu god Shiva, the Lord of Bhang Shiva Skunk seeds were an instant hit when released in 1987 as NL#5 x Sk#1. That simple working-title was of great interest to any growers familiar with the two famous parent-plants. A new cannabis strain combining distinct and stable genotypes is always noteworthy event, and that particular string of letters indicated something extraordinary.

NL#5 x Sk#1 offered growers a taste of ´cannabis cubed´ - a super-hybrid embodying the two most powerful cannabis strains known at the time. Before being formally named, Shiva Skunk was already building a reputation as the next step in marijuana breeding. Now, Sensi Seeds has taken Shiva Skunk one step further, releasing one of our all-time favourite strains as a uniform, reliable, all-female variety!

Bouquet is musky and dank with sweet-citrus undertones; smoke is thick, expansive and resinous, described as ´creamy´ by veterans, sometimes as ´oily´ or ´heavy´ by novices. Shiva Skunk´s extreme body-mind potency can have a range of different effects in smokers, making them red-eyed and giggly, or deeply contemplative, or even filling them with energy and a desire for adventure.This is not a smoke to be taken lightly; remember that Lord Shiva´s primary title is The Destroyer!

My 3rd favorite strain is Guerrilla’s Gusto mainly because the climate here in Spain allows to grow this strain all year around. Once you have a nice mother plant the supply will never stop. The strain is very robust and once sown you can pretty much leave it alone as long as the plant(s) get some water :wink:

This big, beautiful strain was developed and tested in northern Spain over several years. A handful of seeds from the best season made the journey from Spain to Holland, brought to Sensi as a ‘thank you’ from one of our thoughtful customers. Guerrilla’s Gusto started out as an unusual combination of radically different Indian strains from the north and south ends of the subcontinent. North Indian cannabis is classic Indica, while the less famous strains from the south are distinctly tropical with strong Sativa qualities.

To add gusto this hybrid and to give its offspring a chance to flourish in colder climates, it was paired with several Sensi parent plants well known for their ability to pass on toughness and vigour. Naturally, Skunk was an obvious choice, but there are some other very interesting (and possibly surprising) elements in the final version of the Guerrilla’s Gusto seed strain, which combine to give her more power than her low price might suggest. Sensi’s final, acclimatised version of the double–indian hybrid turned out to be even bigger, earlier and more resistant than we expected, which is how she came to be recommended as a variety for guerrilla growers.

In spring, after seedlings have become established plants, Guerrilla’s Gusto may be sown outdoors a sunny spot and then simply left alone. Provided plants have good soil and access to a reliable water source, they will need little or no care for the rest of the growing season. Naturally, growers should not expect these guerrillas to conceal themselves in the undergrowth. This is a large, husky variety which can reach an impressive height, especially when left to grow unhindered for the whole outdoor season.

Hash on! :laughing:

That’s what I’m talking about, where can I get me some :slight_smile: I am a medical patient with super high tol, partially because I also take oxy and I have yet to find an edible that would affect me. Would be nice to be able to consume rather than smoke it once in a while.

Thanks. It was certainly an interesting process. That particular recipe was dangerous, as it would be very easily used for nefarious purposes. The ability to render someone completely non-responsive for multiple hours using only a simple soda drink has too much potential to be used irresponsibly.

I don’t live in Colorado anymore, but if I ever move back to a marijuana-friendly place, I may take another crack at it. We had some other successful recipes that offered various levels of recreational high, and if those could be fine-tuned and made consistent, they’d be marketable.

It’s been several years since I looked into it, but at the time, it seemed that most companies making consumables weren’t extracting the medicine in ways that would maximize the effectiveness of the final product. Several were using little more than flavoring agents. There are several good ways to make your own extracts. If you’re able to get trimmings at a reasonable price, I’d say make a few of your own consumables.

Interesting, I’ve never seen that done before. Don’t you run into seeding problems growing outdoors? Most growers in the US operate indoors, even in places where it’s legal to grow outside, simply to avoid seeds.

Have you or your group tried eating raw cannabis?
I’ve been doing it for a couple years with great results. It eventually led to resolving all my lifelong asthma problems.
The first video that inspired me to try was this one…

Then same Dr. Courtney also went on to perform a very unique way to remove complicated tumors that are located next to impossible areas to do surgery one.
Dr. Courtney dissolves infants brain tumor..

Another great video about the dietary differences of eating cannabis raw can be found here.

You’ll notice he’s also mentioning that while cannabis is non-heated and consumed it doesn’t produce the psychoactive effect that the heated form causes.