We’re pleased to announce that GHcloud version 0.6 has been pushed live.
The largest update most of you wont notice. @Daffy has put some tremendous time and work into improving transaction and asset logs. The tx information is now stored in a database opposed to being pulled from Blockchain / Blockstrap via API for better performance. This approach will also allow us to introduce additional features in future versions.
GHcloud now also displays your total earned from GHX “if” you manage your shares via GHcloud.
Additional changes / bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused pagination issues on tx logs and GHX owners list.
- Fixed header font issue
- Removed 250 TH/s limitation from y-axis of the GHfarm graph
- Additional tweaks to the GHcloud theme (minimal changes)
- GHplatinum added to GH assets on GHcoin page
- A lot of smaller code and bug fixes
v0.6.1 Bugfix for added pool.
v0.6.2 Bugfix for failed address test.
Enjoy exploring the new version, get hashing!