Some of you might have noticed that we’ve quietly rolled out GHCloud v0.9 over the weekend. The latest version includes a large number of changes and fixes. As always, please backup your wallet file an/or private keys.
We’ve removed all java scripts from LocalStorage in v0.9. Please access GHcloud once using the link below to clear those scripts from your existing LocalStorage.
GHcloud v0.9 Changelog
We’re now using our own “color aware” Bitcoin daemon(s) to broadcast BTC and asset transactions across the bitcoin network. It is important to note that a new transaction will NOT instantly be available on the Coinprism block explorer since a transaction requires 1 confirmation in order to get picked up.
The advantage is that we’re now independent from 3 party providers (Coinprism / Blockstrap) and the availability of their service.
- Use GH bitcoin (color aware) daemons to process and sign transactions
- When creating a new BCT address the associated asset address is now auto generated.
- Display asset address below bitcoin address on GHwallet page.
- Rework GHwallet account layout of accounts.
- Option to Import private keys
- Option to Sign/Verify messages.
- Replaced all address links to view transactions with a link icon
A number of new features has been introduced to the assets page and we’ll continue to expand on asset capabilities and the available options / tools in the next release.
- Added asset amount in asset detail graph.
- Added asset amount in export.
- Better calculations for graph and average.
- Hover over asset icon to see larger image of that asset.
- Added icons to asset address converter to show qr-codes.
- Added Crowd Sales list. (Asset will change color when balance is non zero)
- Possibility to add asset address in contacts
- Use Contact names in transaction list.
Use the contacts page to select which addresses are used in the crowd sales list.
when creating a new contact users may now tag the address with “can issue assets”. The background color of such an address will change if the balance is not zero indicating to the asset owner that he needs to log on to Coinprism to issue new assets from his crowd sale address.
GHminting has received several updated since the initial launch of the program. We have moved all wallets to a new server, some staking addresses have been updated to allow us better management of the staking balances (re-stackng blocks etc) as well as better display of received minting rewards and rewards received “all times”.
- Blackcoin staking balance increased to 10,000 BLK
- Peercoin staking balance set 250 PPC
- PayCon staking balance set to 150,000 CON
- Added Diamond coin
- Added BitBay (will be rolled out soon)
- Shadow daemon still syncing
- Fixed: Total payments received
- Updated: Limit GHfarm graph to 3 days.
- Added: GHrigs on GHpool page.
- Added: Status indicator in sidebar if backend daemon is unavailable.
- A lot of small cosmetic changes.
Enjoy the new version and please don’t hesitate to post any questions or feedback you might have in this thread. We’re always happy to receive input from our members.