Hashra Astro

http://hashra.com/astro/
Heh, will they or won’t they ?
If they do deliver*, then scrypt mining is going to get hammered. The difficulty will shoot up pretty quick I think.
Basically for the price of an S5 I could earn twice as much per day.

What do you think ? :smile:

• For those who don’t know, this is a pre-order situation where no-one has got their goods yet. It’s been put back several times over around 5 or 6 months. The latest excuse was Chinese New Year.
    That’ll be over on Saturday …

Didn’t everyone scream “I got scammed by Hashra” only weeks ago. What happened there?

Stay away … done business with them before. Was not a good experience.

The Hashra Astro is my name-sake. As such, it will have minimal success, despite showing much promise. It will be extremely useful, but only at scattered points, and never in the way you want. Under-utilization is the key aspect of the Astro, producing boredom and leading to a lot of spurts of genius with very little follow-through.

The equivalent would be a miner that produces 1 PH/s, but only for about 5 seconds before settling down to a 1 TH/s normal usage for the following 24 hours. This is called the “oh ■■■■, deadline” boost.

The only Astro I ever knew was pretty good.

Do not order from hashra. You will not be happy with the results of your decision