[HIGH RISK] Multimine.net - What do you guys think?

New "Cloud mining just popped up on the radar. What do you guys think? New SCAM.
https://multimine.net
Domain Name: MULTIMINE.NET
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Name Server: ERIC.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: MARGE.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 22-feb-2015
Creation Date: 22-feb-2015
Expiration Date: 22-feb-2016
Wow they paid a whole ENTIRE YEAR for their domain name! lol!!

Created less than two weeks ago and hiding behind cloudflare - what do you reckon @cyberdexter

~60 DAY ROI

Slightly more or less depending on pool luck and prices.

0 FEES

We use our excess mining revenue and trade income to pay for maintenance and electricity so you don’t have to!

GUARANTEED BEST PAYOUT

We are so confident in our system that we guarantee AT LEAST the best payout of the most profitable multipool for that day. If it winds up being lower, we will match it.

Yea…right…I read this before somewhere…

oh its a scam, also not even well-done.

The question is how long can it stick around?

Does that ERIC and Marge on the cloudflare mean anything?

No names of principals. No pictures of mining equipment. No address or physical location given. In business 3 days. No maintenance / utility fees.

The cynical answer: first movers might make a profit, if they get out quickly.

The even more cynical answer: buy the minimum contract & score some affiliate income by putting the link in your footer at BitcoinTalk & doing a lot of posting on LTC Gear & GAW threads.

The most likely truth: total scam.

This message brought to you by the Better Bitcoin Bureau
Multimine affiliate application pending

4lulz

No, Cloudflare uses common first names for their DNS name servers. On one of my sites it’s Hans & Zelda. Cloudflare is completely reputable & provides a valuable service to little sites for free.

oh wow, you can’t even check-out from their cart anyway. www.coinpayments.net (their supposed processor) doesn’t resolve.

edit: and now it works. Must have been a proxy/firewall issue.

Hell maybe it’s JG’s new business. Never know.

I had the same thought myself.

So did I . At the very leat, they must have taken some pages from his strategy book:

Afew guarantees this, and that, and best bla bla bla… guaranteed ROI, will never leave, etc…

Odd because https://www.coinpayments.net works for me and I’ve used their gateway in woo-commerce many times. That site itself is pretty decent at least has always been decent whenever I used them.

It may be a GAW site if it promises ROI in 60 days and DOESN’T work.

60 days sounds more like LTCGear x2 than GAW.

bah, and now it works for me too…weird. Must have been a work proxy thing.

Probably. Coinpayments is a good site really.

SCAM LTCG mark 2 or a GAW product either way a scam and good luck if you invest, by the way do not cry when it closes within a few weeks, this forum has been great in the info it provides and I don’t want to hear people winging about how much they lost when they have been warned. I am sick and tired of people not ■■■■■■■ looking after there money.

And that’s the reason it’s being discussed here.

lol zenportal?

Doesn’t even have a favicon in the browser tab :cry:

On their home page it says:

Unlike some companies that claim to “bring back ROI”, with us, it will never leave.

We mine with multiple algorithms and target a number of multipools, IPO coins, and up-and-coming currencies in order to get our customers the best profit and ROI possible.

We also trade on the exchanges which allows us to pass along even more profit to our customers!

That worked very well for GAW. The SEC is gonna love that and it also means that they are trading with YOUR mined coins? What if a trade goes sideways? Who covers trading losses?

Edit:

~60 DAY ROI
Slightly more or less depending on pool luck and prices.

0 FEES
We use our excess mining revenue and trade income to pay for maintenance and electricity so you don’t have to!

GUARANTEED BEST PAYOUT
We are so confident in our system that we guarantee AT LEAST the best payout of the most profitable multipool for that day. If it winds up being lower, we will match it.

I’m having flashbacks…