How-to purchase a colored coin asset via crowdsale

Note: I took some of these images from coinprism’s blog so credit where credit is due.

The first step is to create a wallet that is color aware. You can use coinprism.com or if you have an android device, install their app from play which you can find here

If you choose to use coinprism you will need to setup an account. coinprism signup page

The next step is to fund the account that will own the colored coins.

Once your account has been funded you can then send the appropiate amount of funds to the respective asset address of the coin you wish to purchase. You can find the asset address for the asset or coin you wish to purchase on their coinprism profile page.

The asset address we will use for this demonstration is the one I am running.

When the next batch is processed for the crowdsale you will find your coins in your wallet.

If you chose to use another wallet that is color aware the same steps apply only from within that app or wallet.

CSC - Crypto Stake Coin

This makes it much more simple.
Thanks

Your welcome. Believe it or not, this is my first step by step like this.

It was great. You did well.

I can’t take all the credit. I pulled the first 2 screen shots from coinprisms blog post about crowdsales so I only had to do 1 ss myself.

I do not know if I can accept the word “coloured.” Maybe we should reclassify that as “diverse.” “How to purchase diverse coin assets via crowdsale.” Okay, I can live with that. :smiley: