Idea for a smartphone app

I have been seeing ads and such about a smartphone app call Acorns (www.acorns.com). What the app does is when you make purchases with your debit or credit cards, it rounds up to the nearest dollar and takes that difference and invest it into your stock portfolio.

So, if you purchase a back of chips and the total comes to $4.27, $0.73 would be used to purchase stocks. Obviously, you would have to link up your information and what not, but this to me is a really cool twist on turning spare change into a real investment. Instead of you losing the change or just handing it off to someone else.

So how is this relevant to a crypto forum you ask? Well, why not create an app similar to this, except your spare change gets used to purchase cryptos on your behalf. You would get to select which coin you wanted to buy into.

I am by no means a developer, but I have a creative mind, so I don’t know if this would be possible and it may be a pie in the sky idea. Just interested to hear the thoughts of the forum on this.

And mind you, I want to see cryptos over take fiat probably more than anyone in the whole world, but lets be realistic, it is going to be a few years away at least. This could be a cool idea to possibly get some crypto into the hands of the regular folks that would probably not put the effort into buy them themselves.

Super mario brothers with bitcoin symbols, and in the backgroud of the app you mine bitcoins 90% for the player and 10% for the dev :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: