I'm just gonna to leave this here...GHcloud!

Nice looking UI. Look forward to access shortly!

New website?

It’s the new GH cloud

Looks nice.

Very nice looking indeed!! One question … How are we going to port over our Coinprism user accounts or will there be fresh new accounts for the GHCloud? Does Coinprism have an API?

You just add your asset address for now and it will import all your info. It doesn’t support sending assets or withdrawing BTC for now. For that we’ll have to develop our own open assets UI on top of our BTC daemon with colorcore. That’ in the dev tube but for the interim we’re pulling all your info via Coinprism’s API. So you just have to log on to their site to withdraw or to transfer GHX, all other date is reflected on the cloud as well as GHpool stats and GHfarm stats, mining addresses, dividend payments and so on.

That’s works! Thanks :slight_smile: Lovin this!!

Oo nice!

There is more :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I have 20TH waiting to be fired up.

Looks awesome! Really love the updates with working software and also the progress reports. Can’t wait till it is released!

Obviously photo-shopped. The shadows are all wrong.

Definitely not photoshopped :wink:

Things moving forward with solid foundations, great job GetHashing team :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Almost spilt my beer when I saw this… Love it! :smile:

We had a bit of a giggle with some parts of it - look out for the unicorns dotted around the network as well :slight_smile:

Looks really good!!! Good work GH team :clap::clap::clap:

Haha will do!

So does the signup work yet or should we be waiting for an announcement?

Soon™ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: