Interest bearing BTC wallet

As the title implies, I believe this is what I am getting from reading this site. Does anyone have knowledge or history with this site https://www.btc-i24.com

Seems like a great idea but with the recent flood of ponzi and scam sites and programs it is hard to tell. Being still new in the industry I do not always recognize the signs in front of my face.

Scam. Walk away,

BTC-i24, is a group of experts established a private online platform to attract members who are looking for earning more on their idle Bitcoins. BTC-i24 is NOT registered company. We are not guarantee or give you any physical contract. All you need is open free account and deposit your Bitcoins and wait till your Bitcoins grow on hourly basis.

Love the language. Site is well designed but yes, walk away.

The ad has been banned.

Remember earning points for btc deposits. Lol

Oh quick send your money there I am sure they will still be around within a month. Better still send it to me at SCAMBTC2465wEFMADSJjkbjBJB

Thank you, figured as much. Sucks trying to find places to invest or earn btc. GAW was my first venture in the crypto world and we all know how that turned out. I have been happy with the opportunity to be a part of this group here and the color coin ventures :slight_smile:

I have been considering making an account on bitmain mining. Genesis mining has been fairly good with mining UNO.

Maybe I should of asked here first too. I put a little in btc-i24 that I might not ever see again… Oh well I am on a roll loosing all my crypto lately… Ever since GAW everything has gone down hill, I should of stuck to mining at home :frowning:

I would definitely recommend getting some power on HashNest.

Can’t you get it out? Are the funds tied up on that site?

This will work out just like that faucet you posted yesterday. http://www.10xbtc.ru/
If it sounds to good to be true it probably IS.
At least here we will be honest with each other and be straight up everyone. :smile:

Speaking of http://www.10xbtc.ru/ it is bogus. I have not gotten a payout.

There is also http://mbitcoin.gq/ This is from the same person that scammed us with BTC-flow by looks of it. They were caught our straight away because they didn’t update the cloud fair security check message it is showed “accessing btc-flow” to begin with…

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=963460

They are not tied up, I can pull them out any time but they charge 10% to release principal. I only put 0.03 in so not to bad but it is starting to add up. Lost a little less then the 0.05 with BTC-flow already, I was pulling some out to be safe but left it a few days and was just taking my initial investment out which never reached the blockchain :frowning:

I think I need a break from Crypto, I keep getting sucked in to these because I am trying to chase my tail from GAW. I think I will just keep my bag of junk and go offline for a few weeks. The only Investment I have right now that I feel comfortable with is GHX which I don’t have to do anything with :smile:. I just wish I had more of it. The rest is tied up in xpy and I left is so long it is not worth selling now :frowning:

See you in a little while.

EDIT: Well I am going to try keep away. It is so depressing but I have troubles looking away…

Just forget chasing investments for a while and enjoy crypto as it is. explore some coins, play with some alts and everything else will come from alone. Once you have to start running around chasing investment opportunities that’s when you get caught by them scam sites.

HashNest is good, trade some power there it’s fun and it’s mining at the same time.

Just chillax and have fun. :wink:

Yes you are right, I need to just let it go. My problems is what little BTC I had on hand I have given away the scammers so no more BTC. Mostly everything I have is tied up and XPY… I also have 2 BTC worth of ziftrcoin and a few darkcoins which I brought after selling some XPY at a loss I have no BTC left atm.

Hashnest is good but I sold all my shares to buy GHX :wink:

Yea having fun is what It is all about and also hopefully progressing crypto in the right direction but chasing my tail has steered me in the wrong direction. I mainly need to keep away from HT and the XPY thread. Sick of reading the same crap over and over again here and the insanely blind and naive people over at HT.

On a good note, I raised a support request with btc-i24 since all the other scam sites would never respond and I have got a reply so that is a good sign. That makes me feel better so will leave my small investment in long enough to hopefully make the 10% before pulling out so I don’t loose any. If not loosing $10 wont really bother me when I potentially lost 10k with GAW

Thanks Cyberdexter :).

I guess the many of us have been affected more or less especially in the last 4-5 months. Paybase and XPY not being a success wasn’t the only event. Hashie went on a very very odd fold, LTCG stopped paying a good 10 weeks ago, a couple of other cloud mining sites have terminated contracts or are simply not profitable at all any more, BTC is kept low and so on and so on.

Don’t get to frustrated you’ll bounce back, we all do. In the meantime just have fun and rebuild your Bankroll (says the poker player). Those ziftr’s should be good for a little return and DRK has been doing well. Are you trading those? I had DRK setup in my HaasBot before it stopped working doing little 5-10 DRK trades all day and it was pretty good.

Hashnest is good but I sold all my shares to buy GHX

Use your GHX payouts to buy S4 power bellow 0.00079 or S5 power, mine and sell it again to buy GHX b2 shares when they come out. Rinse and repeat.

Over the last months I somehow discovered “hashpower trading” for myself. Actually started with the ZenCoud market, then AMHash on Havelock, NiceHash and hopefully GHX trading soon (once there is more coins). It’s actually good fun and it somewhat changes the perspective of “XXX days to ROI” for me. Since I keep buying and selling the hashpower all the time I couldn’t care less about how many days it would take me to break even :wink:

Yea having fun is what It is all about and also hopefully progressing crypto in the right direction but chasing my tail has steered me in the wrong direction. I mainly need to keep away from HT and the XPY thread. Sick of reading the same crap over and over again here and the insanely blind and naive people over at HT.

LOL, yeah you need something else to put you head around. Download BitHalo it will keep you busy for a while :wink:

I’ve been having so much fun around here that I haven’t checked on HT for a while. I follow the occasional link but I pretty much stopped reading the forum. I barely check out the XPY thread on here either. I changed the notifications for it to @ mention only. Nothing new to see, it’s the same stuff over and over again and the new stuff is just the same stuff as the old stuff in a different color.

On a good note, I raised a support request with btc-i24 since all the other scam sites would never respond and I have got a reply so that is a good sign.

Cool, hope it works out. I don’t know what to make of that site since it is pretty well designed. It seems a lot of effort for a scam compared to the quality of the web design of “your average crypto-scam site”. However, I’m not a fan of sites that promise free profit since there usually is no such thing. You never know you might just get your money back. Hope you do :wink:

I invested 0.03925419 in this. I have just taken out 0.02939962 (after fees). I still have 0.01617768 invested. I am not sure if this site is a scam or not but withdrawal was instant. and looks like a lot of effort has gone into the site if it is a scam. I have also had a fair bit of email correspondence with support mainly to prob them about how things work to see if they are a scam and they are very responsive.

Not sure how the the small % is generated but they pay out no problems and withdrawing is fine so jury is still out on this one for me.