Lets Play FBI Profiler

OK…maybe not FBI… and not racial profiling either :smile:

I have a habit of “profiling people” I do it with out even thinking I am doing it…

So heres the game… we try to guess or “profile” other members of the community. How well do we know each person using the knowledge we have from post on forums and personal interactions. I mean stuff like Age, marital status, kids no kids, social type, family back ground (with out being to personal) education and so on.

Of course one need to volunteer to be profiled and we can not just profile someone with out their consent. That would be kind of creepy

I think it would be fun and we can learn a few thing about one another all the while seeing how accurate we can be in our assessment of the people we talk to every day on the forums…I think i am pretty good at this kind of stuff so lets give it a go.

Example: Joe is in his mid 40’s. He is about 5’10" medium build. He is highly educated and comes from a well to do family. He is very opinionated and not affraid to make it known. Married with 3 kids and works in IT …and so on any volunteers???

Names fake

you are off to a good start so far…LOL fake name …I think most of us might fall in that category

I volunteer. Do your worst. :smile:

I volunteer

I volunteer

I volunteer too :slight_smile:

@Daffy is older than the average crypto-enthusiast, I put him in the 55-65 range (I know the number, but that’s his business). He’s well spoken, intensely curious, and wickedly intelligent, indicating that he’s well educated, if not formally, then through life experience. Contrary to popular belief (i.e. the DAFFCON scale), @Daffy is fairly patient, and slow to anger, but when he reaches his limit, he tends to go nuclear. He’s got little tolerance for laziness or deceit, and even less for excuses - he believes that if you have the capability to do something right, then doing anything less is unacceptable. Family, by blood or otherwise, is of utmost importance, and he is, at heart, quite kind.

@quigley I’m not going to comment on this yet. I’ll wait for @DirtFighter to complete his profile and see what comes out.

@cyberdexter is a new and surprising breed of anarchist, striving for and enjoying personal freedom, while still recognizing and understanding economic and business realities. He’s one of the most forward-thinking people in crypto - for him, events are not atomic, each is simply a step on the path, each leads in a direction. While not perfectly objective (he is still human), he is tolerant and fair-minded in the extreme. @cyberdexter has a vision of what crypto can, and will be, and throws himself wholly at that vision. He is young, though not extremely so, I put him in the 25-32 range, but is more worldly than his age would generally indicate.

46-49 years old, I can’t tell if you are married but I am going to say you are. you come from a working class family and have conservative values. More than likely you have done some kind a ranch or farm work but you have a technical career now. You are a second amendment type and exercise you rights in that department. Socially you are very even keeled, easy going and like to engage with others. You are tactful in your thought process and are careful not to offend when disagreeing with others. You put a good amount of thought into the things you say and only say things you are sure about and have knowledge of. You have a good sense of humor too when the time to cut loose comes but your serious side keeps you in check and back to important topics after a little break for laughter.

55-65 years old (thanks quigley :slight_smile: ) highly educated and is continually learning. You like to help people and have a passion for it. You don’t let the truth stand un-noticed but you don’t like the drama that may come with it. You come from a well to do family and you have some conservative and some liberal values. You work in a technical capacity and are very good at what you do to the point it is annoying to your superiors that are not even close to your abilities. Socially you are very laid back and easy to engage though you do not waste time nonsense. You have a good sense of humor and can crack a jock with the best but time management is important to you and fun time has a place. Loyalty is a quality you have even when people don’t know it.

In your teens 15-18. You are highly intelligent and a lot smarter than your peers close to your age. You are not afraid take a risk and build something new. You are very enterprising and goal oriented. Socially you are easy to talk to. you like interacting with people and bouncing ideas off of others.

I have run out of time for now…sorry cyber…I will get to your profile when I get off work or if I get a break…I think I can do pretty good wIth yours :smile:

@DirtFighter You’re 42, you have transportation expertise and live on the west coast. (And you’re pretty funny :stuck_out_tongue: )

I volunteer. :slight_smile:

Sleak, you made a coin… Its on an exchange and you dont get called a shitcoin.

Lol how did I go

You know, you’re pretty close to the profile. Wont say more for now but :+1: :slight_smile:

Correct

He’s well spoken, intensely curious, and wickedly intelligent,

Well thank you for that the intelligent part is a little too much but thanks. I’m always curious when it comes to new things. It may take me a while to get really interested but when I do…

indicating that he’s well educated, if not formally, then through life experience.

My formal education well let’s say I really did not finish anything. I started my first year of university and dropped out half way through because it did not interest me. I had build my own microprocessor system the year before and was forced to learn the basics of electricity all over again. That did not last very long.

The next year I started Computer science and was appalled by the level of education. I even had to correct the math teacher twice the first lesson he gave. The IBM assembler classes where interesting at first but after a while they got boring too. I wrote a program to sort with binary trees in IBM370 assembler and the teacher did not even know what I was doing. From that moment on I felt that nobody in any teacher capacity could teach me anything new so I quit.

Everything from then on is self taught. Once I dig into a subject I can spend hours on end reading and analyzing stuff.

Contrary to popular belief (i.e. the DAFFCON scale), @Daffy is fairly patient, and slow to anger, but when he reaches his limit, he tends to go nuclear.

Yep I really be patient when it comes to explaining things to people that don’t know about a certain subject.

He’s got little tolerance for laziness or deceit, and even less for excuses - he believes that if you have the capability to do something right, then doing anything less is unacceptable.

Yes when I get to know someone and they have a certain position and work to do I expect them to do it well or not at all. I have zero tolerance for people that claim to know something and then spout nonsense on that subject.

Family, by blood or otherwise, is of utmost importance,

Well I love my grandkids but sometimes they can be very exhausting I really wish I had their energy sometimes.

and he is, at heart, quite kind.

Thank you.

Yes I try to learn and keep learning. I really don’t understand why not everybody is doing that. I see a lot of people asking the same questions over and over again and still not be able to understand the subject matter or even grasp the basics. Oh well it is probably me that does not understand.

You like to help people and have a passion for it. You don’t let the truth stand un-noticed but you don’t like the drama that may come with it.

Well if I see someone that needs help and I can provide it why should I refuse it?
Yes sometimes the drama is too much and I try to ignore it.

You come from a well to do family and you have some conservative and some liberal values.

Now this is really not correct I have to struggle sometimes. I should really find a subject that could help me with that and bite myself into it.

You work in a technical capacity and are very good at what you do to the point it is annoying to your superiors that are not even close to your abilities.

If they are annoyed with me that I know more than they I will not stay in that employment long. If they recognize my talents and use that then they are worthy of my praise else not so much.

Socially you are very laid back and easy to engage though you do not waste time nonsense. You have a good sense of humor and can crack a jock with the best but time management is important to you and fun time has a place.

I always try to get to the point I only live once and really I have no time for nonsense.

Loyalty is a quality you have even when people don’t know it.

Now this is surprising. How did you find out this?

OK do your worse I volunteer but @tankjnr cannot play as he knows all

I’ll get to @cyberdexter @DumbRedneck & @bubbamark tonight when I get home from work

any one else can profile as well
I guess I should volunteer sinse it’s my game :slight_smile: Mmmwwwaahahhaha!!!

I will think about this and will give it a go, I just have to take my time.

Lets do @DirtFighter

He is in his 30’s is a big rig driver, was an owner of trucks but in the industry it is more profitable to drive for some one else, I think lives in the Mid West of the USA and believes in religion. Is either married or has that some one special. He sees crypto as a hobby but believes in the concept, I am thinking no children but would love to have 4 or more. Grew up in a large family that did it tough.
Probably blames other drivers for every error on the road (all truck drivers do). However has a good heart and likes to see the best in everyone. However he will tell a person when to pull their head in but does that in private.
He drinks and has a cigar on special occasions. Loves a family gathering or just having a chat with friends.
All round good guy.
EDIT or I could be completely wrong and he is a serial killer roaming the highways of America