Minion Contest anyone?

Rofl. Vote cast!

works for me, better than the utter chaos I was imagining :smiley:

It’s missing @dirtfighter :slight_smile:

I was trying to keep it to the people that posted in here. There’s a few others that have Minions but have not posted in here. Wasn’t sure how to handle that. Maybe I’ll reset the poll for this weekend and try to gather everyone’s Minion that I can find. Would that be better than limiting it to whoever has posted in here?

I try to help where I can.

Ahh, makes sense. I’m happy to leave that entirely up to you, since you created the poll :smile:

If you have a Paycon addy I’ll send you some over as a thank you :slight_smile:

Likewise, @ATCkit let me know your Paycon addy and I’ll send you over a little as well, since it was your idea :slight_smile:

Why thanks! I’m going to setup a wallet tonight (been using C-Cex, haven’t had a chance to for the past couple weeks). Once I do that, I’ll post the address. Thanks again.

Best to use the core client - leave it staking = free CON! Or put it here in your HT wallet :stuck_out_tongue:

You should hold and stake your CON, if possible… You’ll have something to use it on soon… :wink:

Got my wallet setup and staking:
PHLW6mesg2SQMi5zFqzSPenUYLWcBn2QXb

Thanks!!

crap…I read this thread…I guess I just forgot to post :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I voted for @DumbRedneck cause his is the only one that has a chance in a fight with my minion…LOL

I disagree, i think @TheBeardedMann would win… I mean come on… THAT BEARD!

I guess you have a point…that is a very manly beard. That beard is like one of those “trophy of life” type beards.

Burgers get caught in beards, so that means a burger for later

Here’s the real beard BTW:

When I first started growing my beard, people asked if I was going to dye the gray out. Now people ask if I dye it gray.

Added @nemesio and @DirtFighter to the poll.

(whistles at you ) heeeeyy!! sexy!

Vote is cast, I went for my original choice, though I have to say, while my two top ones have all the style, the facial expression on @nemesio one cracks me up every time

Every time i see it i think of @bubbamark’s original image lmao

Do we have a winner yet? When is the poll closing @TheBeardedMann ? These paycon are burning a hole in my wallet :slight_smile:

I set it to end at 9:00 PM Pacific (14 and a half hours from now) on Friday (today). I set it for a good ending time for all of us here in California. Forgot there are other parts of the world too.

I’m keeping my bearded Minion, but I think I just found my favorite Minion:

“Our battles quickly got more elaborate. He would win some, I would ALMOST win others! He took the name: Metro Man, defender of Metrocity. I decided to pick something a little more humble: Megamind, incredibly handsome criminal genius and master of all villainy!”