Most Utterly Pointless Thread EVER

Nullam luctus ultricies eros, a fringilla enim tincidunt ac. Ut in tincidunt ipsum. Maecenas lacus metus, consequat sit amet hendrerit quis, bibendum sed metus. Donec ornare est elit, vel dictum eros tristique non. Suspendisse ipsum odio, vestibulum rutrum lorem sed, egestas hendrerit libero. Morbi nec justo et sapien molestie ultrices sodales vitae justo. Nullam tempus erat libero, vel dictum tortor eleifend sit amet. Aliquam tincidunt accumsan ultrices. Maecenas at orci a augue consequat lacinia. Donec ac elementum ante, vitae blandit sem. Vivamus semper commodo felis ornare molestie. Pellentesque interdum sollicitudin luctus. Vivamus urna risus, volutpat vel convallis a, euismod sit amet urna. Cras dui nisi, porttitor a dui sit amet, aliquam commodo dui. Pellentesque sit amet porttitor mi, vitae rhoncus arcu. Pellentesque tempus urna facilisis, luctus diam nec, accumsan mi.

Aliquam dictum felis vel eleifend bibendum. Cras elementum mi velit, sed tincidunt turpis tincidunt rhoncus. Phasellus nec augue id magna consequat elementum quis vel eros. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nunc vulputate sem interdum, tristique lorem nec, lacinia nisl. Proin ex mauris, maximus ac nibh nec, dapibus luctus ex. In pharetra, magna sed blandit tincidunt, neque velit maximus justo, et ornare ipsum tellus vitae nisl. Pellentesque lorem arcu, laoreet sed est in, placerat eleifend arcu. Donec eget felis vehicula nibh eleifend finibus sed et ipsum. Aliquam maximus ac mi a facilisis. Nullam consequat tristique erat, elementum interdum turpis dictum eu.

Edit: This is Lorem Ipsum, in case some of you don’t know.

Nullam luctus ultricies eros, a fringilla for leo. As the keyboard itself. Maecenas lacus fear, hendrerit dolor sit amet quis, drink in his own fear. Donec ornare elit, vel dictum eros tristique not. Suspendisse ipsum hatred, but the porch rutrum lorem, poverty hendrerit libero. The life of the righteous and to the members of sapien molestie ultrices Morbi nec justo. There was a time no freedom, or said temperature eleifend sit amet. The latest Tincidunt layer basketball. Maecenas Donec sit amet, dolor lacinia. Unfortunately, and in front of the element, and of life blandit sem. Felis ornare molestie advantage of us live for ever. Gaming contents of mourning. Sed tempus, laughter, downtown or convallis a, Performance sit amet urna. Cras dui unless, wind, a dui sit amet, to have some advantage of dui. Ante sit amet porttitor my lord, bow rhoncus of life. Pellentesque tempus urna antioxidants, nor mourning, diam, accumsan mi.

Dictum felis Aliquam vel eleifend drink. Tomorrow, my wishes to the element of a customer, but filthy cloth. Any element of a great photography phasellus nec velit vel eros. Gluten. Vulputate sem now sometimes, tristique lorem nec, lacinia players. Hence from the Moors, of the greatest and nibh nec, protein of mourning for ex. In the quiver, with great joy blandit developers, wishes to the greatest, nor the just, and ornare ipsum Lorem ipsum dolor sit. Pellentesque lorem a bow, but it is in laoreet, eu bow. Vehicles, but also to the border of Nam Donec eget felis ipsum. Aliquam is the chief and mi a facilisis. Nullam dolor tristique erat, has been an element of sometimes turpis eu.

Warning, the thread is becoming non-pointless. We’re learning that Google is rubbish at Latin.

a for leo. As the keyboard itself. fear, drink in his own fear. not. hatred, but the porch poverty The life of the righteous and to the members of . There was a time no freedom, or said temperature sit . The latest layer basketball. sit ,. Unfortunately, and in front of the element, and of life advantage of us live for ever. Gaming contents of mourning. , laughter, downtown or a, Performance unless, wind, a sit to have some advantage of sit my lord, bow of life. antioxidants, nor mourning,

drink. Tomorrow, my wishes to the element of a customer, but filthy cloth. Any element of a great photography now sometimes, players. from the Moors, of the greatest and , protein of mourning for ex. In the quiver, with great joy developers, wishes to the greatest, nor the just, and sit. a bow, but it is in bow. Vehicles, but also to the border of Nam is the chief and a has been an element of sometimes

I see you are an advanced student. I only took Lorem Ipsum 101…Gen Ed class.

Generally speaking, a language needs valid context to be translated :laughing:

Power
لُلُصّبُلُلصّبُررً ॣ ॣh ॣ ॣ

wonders if the forum will now crash :smile:
iphone users may understand…

Got it. Google should expand its user base in Latinia and crawl their e-mails and facebooks and all that crud so that we could have better translations. :smile:

or they could stop writing nonsense words and phrases :laughing:

Or not.

@suchmoon See my edit to the post. Not sure if you got the pointless point of my post.

I’m trying really hard not to.

As Ray Charles would say, “I fail to see your point.”

I made soup from a can for dinner.

Barely anything caught on fire.

Can’t believe I remembered this scene. Go to around 4:20.

I agree. Lorem Jackson is much more fun.

Is she dead, yes or no?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Uuummmm, this is a tasty burger!

Now that there is the Tec-9, a crappy spray gun from South Miami. This gun is advertised as the most popular gun in American crime. Do you believe that ■■■■? It actually says that in the little book that comes with it: the most popular gun in American crime. Like they're actually proud of that ■■■■.
lorem ipsum

Uuummmm, this is a tasty burger!

Normally, both your asses would be dead as ■■■■■■■ fried chicken, but you happen to pull this ■■■■ while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much ■■■■ this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb ass.
lorem ipsum

-Edit-
There seem to be alot of tastey burger quotes :smile:

-Edit 2-
This was not a point, but a general observation :hamburger:

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

sorry for the volume…

kinda reminded me of good old days.

What does the GHTEAM LOOK LIKE?