Official NastyPool Thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=86854.0

Was recently introduced by @jonnybravo0311 to User OGNasty’s Pool, the one he discussed brifely in another thread here, and have set up a few TH miners for a 1 week test (would go bigger but limited resources) , and was wondering if someone would make an official thread for this pool here? maybe we can even get OG to come over for it. i don’t know alot about it to add but i believe a few others would. He really seems to have a few cool things going on there :slight_smile:

The official website for NastyPool is:
https://nastyfans.org/nastypool/

The official forum thread for NastyPool is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=306611.0

and it’s contents are:

[size=12pt]NASTYPOOL: THE NASTYFANS MINING POOL[/size]
Operator: nonnakip
Miner Statistics: Miner Charts | NastyPoP Standings | NastyPoP Rates
Pool Fee: 0%

[size=12pt]Please see the OFFICIAL NASTYPOOL WEBPAGE for an easy form to get started.[/size]

What is NastyPool?
NastyPool is a P2Pool node integrated with NastyFans.org. We harness the P2Pool network to reduce variance while still supporting decentralized mining and adding exclusive features. In addition to 0% fees, miners receive “credits” for accepted P2Pool shares that can be entered in future lottery drawings. You can check your hashrate and accepted P2Pool share count by creating an account at NastyFans.org and registering your Bitcoin address or by following this link (link removed, please see website). An account is not necessary to simply mine and receive payouts.

Features:
0% Fees
Exclusive NastyPoP Payout System (optional)
NastyPoP Payout Bonus (300 NastyFans seats)
Earn NastyCredits for Accepted P2Pool Shares
P2Pool Support
IPv6 Support
Custom Mining Charts
Integration with NastyFans.org
Nodes in Germany & the US

Things to come:
Performance Increase
NastyCredits Lottery
NastyCredits Auction
More Charts & Statistics

What is NastyPoP?
NastyPoP is our exclusive payout system. It runs on top of the existing P2Pool software and alters the payouts for participants to a Prop-on-PPLNS system. This drastically reduces variance created by P2Pool’s high share difficulty and gives miners reliable weekly payouts. 300 NastyFans seats also provide a shared weekly bonus for NastyPoP miners to earn >100% mining earnings.

Looks like you just started the thread yourself. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You just did… tell us more :slight_smile:

i am going to send the call out to OG on Bitcointalk about this thread, and also @jonnybravo0311. i literally JUST heard of it today. i was hoping someone else knew more haha.

I’m not sure that I can manage multiple threads on multiple sites, but I will go ahead and post some information and links here. It says that I can only post 3 links though, so you might have to visit the official bitcointalk thread to get access to more of the links. :smile:

The official website for NastyPool is:
https://nastyfans.org/nastypool/

The official forum thread for NastyPool is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=306611.0

and it’s contents are:

[size=12pt]NASTYPOOL: THE NASTYFANS MINING POOL[/size]
Operator: nonnakip
Miner Statistics: Miner Charts | NastyPoP Standings | NastyPoP Rates
Pool Fee: 0%

[size=12pt]Please see the OFFICIAL NASTYPOOL WEBPAGE for an easy form to get started.[/size]

What is NastyPool?
NastyPool is a P2Pool node integrated with NastyFans.org. We harness the P2Pool network to reduce variance while still supporting decentralized mining and adding exclusive features. In addition to 0% fees, miners receive “credits” for accepted P2Pool shares that can be entered in future lottery drawings. You can check your hashrate and accepted P2Pool share count by creating an account at NastyFans.org and registering your Bitcoin address or by following this link (link removed, please see website). An account is not necessary to simply mine and receive payouts.

Features:
0% Fees
Exclusive NastyPoP Payout System (optional)
NastyPoP Payout Bonus (300 NastyFans seats)
Earn NastyCredits for Accepted P2Pool Shares
P2Pool Support
IPv6 Support
Custom Mining Charts
Integration with NastyFans.org
Nodes in Germany & the US

Things to come:
Performance Increase
NastyCredits Lottery
NastyCredits Auction
More Charts & Statistics

What is NastyPoP?
NastyPoP is our exclusive payout system. It runs on top of the existing P2Pool software and alters the payouts for participants to a Prop-on-PPLNS system. This drastically reduces variance created by P2Pool’s high share difficulty and gives miners reliable weekly payouts. 300 NastyFans seats also provide a shared weekly bonus for NastyPoP miners to earn >100% mining earnings.

@OgNasty welcome to GH :smile:

Hi @OgNasty

Welcome to our little community :wink:

I’ve added the pool info to the OP. Thanks for taking the time to share it here.

@lothendriel he said POP, send the man a token could you?

@OgNasty you’ll definitely need an asset address around here :wink:

Will do @keymaster! LOL

@OgNasty I will need your colored coin asset address cuz you’ve just earned yourself a POP :slight_smile: