Version 22.214.171.124 of NiceHash Miner has just been released. It brings:
- Added the ability to submit per-device benchmark results to NiceHash's profitability calculator
- Fixed bug regarding infinite amount of error messages when an invalid Bitcoin address is used
- Removed default Bitcoin address, users are encouraged to use it's own Bitcoin address upon starting NiceHash Miner
- Automatically removes old Ethereum DAG files
- Ethereum benchmark speed is more accurate now by using up-to-date DAG file
- Fixed benchmark DAG file location for Ethereum
- Added trim to remove extra spaces in some of the CPU names
- Added the ability to mine Ethereum on NVIDIA_3.X GPUs
- Removed NeoScrypt from the algo list for NVIDIA_3.X as it is not supported anymore
- Added the ability to mine only with certain device(s) for AMD Ethereum mining
It is recommended that all existing users upgrade to this release. If your are a new user, download the full package and follow How to get&run it? instructions.
AMD GPU USERS - PLEASE READ! In some particular combinations of Windows version + AMD Driver version benchmarks on some algorithms keep getting terminated. If the particular algorithm that is being terminated is shown on pause on the front page of NiceHash.com (No orders - mining unavailable), then this is normal expected behavior. However, if benchmark is also terminated for active algorithms, then you have to apply workaround solution. The solution is to copy all .cl files from the [..\bin\sgminer-5-3-0-general\kernel] folder into [c:\Users[your_username_here]\appdata\local\temp] folder and then re-run the benchmark for the algorithms that are terminated during benchmark.
Go ahead and get the new version: download here!
Keep on mining!