Poker Automatics - Poker bot to earn passive income?

I came across this site pokeram.com and became very interested. Has anyone heard of or is using this site? Basically it is a poker bot that plays at online sites for you so you can remove the “human” error from your playing. Here is some of the info that has me thinking this could be kinda cool. New accounts get $1k to “test”

https://pokeram.com/guarantees

ADVANTAGES AND GUARANTEES
Advantages of dealing with Poker Automatics and guarantees of reliable operation and stable income for our clients:

Create Poker Automatics account and get $1000 free for testing and learning the system, observing growth of your balance and results of our work
Closed private software is used by our bots to play poker
Over 5 years testing of offline software and purchased databases of real Hand History from sites like PokerTableRatings and HHDealer
More than 118,000,000 poker hands played by our bots since 2011 in online poker rooms for real money.
Continuous improvement and upgrading of poker bots software
The average yield of 1-1.5 big blinds/100 hands for long periods of time (10,000,000 poker hands)
Calculation of profit each day, 7 days a week
Poker Automatics guarantees a minimum profit on current Deposits in the amount of 0.1% per day under any conditions and technical state of the system
A wide array of confidential payment systems: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Payeer, EgoPay, SolidTrustPay, NixMoney, OKPAY, Yandex.Money, Webmoney, QIWI to protect your data
Verified accounts in Perfect Money, SolidTrustPay, Yandex.Money, Webmoney, QIWI, OKPAY for greater reliability
No commissions or other hidden charges for withdrawal of funds
Low minimum amount of Deposit, only 30 USD (0.1 BTC, 1500 RUB)
The minimum amount for withdrawal is only 0.1 USD (0.001 BTC, 500 RUB, 10 WMZ)
Reserve fund, which is replenished daily from profits, is used to distribute cash flows evenly
Allocation of funds among more than 780 poker bot accounts.
Network of more than 220 dedicated servers for installation and operation of our poker bot software
Each account is autonomous, so bot network can’t be interfered
Strict distinction between levels of access to the software for each employee
7-level protection for each poker bot account against detection and blocking (apparently bot can’t be distinguished from an ordinary player)
Our domain pokeram.com is registered at reputable registrar from 2004 to 2019
At the request of our customers and for greater safety and convenience PokerAutomatics.com domain was purchased additionally
A reliable dedicated server provides protection against any DDOS attacks and guarantees smooth operation of the site
SSL certificate used for information safety is set till 2019
Fast customer support, help and advice on any matter
Daily backups of all customer databases
3-level referral system provides an additional regular income to all participants inviting friends and acquaintances

Over past years, thousands of clients increased their capital thanks to Poker Automatics. You can find out reviews of some of them in Reviews section.

Might make a nice passive income set up for maybe the CGC. Says minimum start is $30 so I will probably give it a shot and see what happens.

I wonder what @cyberdexter thinks of this…

Let us know how that works out for you. :wink:

I do and I wouldn’t pay $1 for it. If you put that bot on any half-decent site you’re risking your entire bankroll to be frozen and confiscated by the site and your account banned without a refund. In addition the only bots I’ve ever come across that were for sale were either crap or outright scams.

@RU_Kedding_Mea be careful with either using this bot or buying it buddy. If you do buy it make sure you use it only on cheap and shitty sites and don’t play against me with your bot cause I’ll just start 3 betting the shits out of your bot after the 3rd hand :wink:

If you want to try playing against some bots for fun, head over to www.cyberdeckpoker.com, dl the windows software and challenge them on the play money tables. Bots in online poker are lame because they play a certain strategy purely based on their position and the action on the table unless the bot has two overs, a monster, pocket pair and hit the flop.

There isn’t a single poker site where use of a bot is a violation of their TOS and will result in your total bankroll being confiscated. The poker sites have very good software to detect play by a bot. You would also be banned for life on any site where a bot was caught playing for you. Besides if you need a bot to play poker you probably shouldn’t be playing poker.

I disagree and as an example I quickly pulled ONE reference.

5.6AUTOMATIC PLAYERS (BOTS). The use of artificial intelligence including, without limitation, “robots” is strictly forbidden in connection with the Service.

https://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/tos/

You can trust me when I tell you that the use of “bots” is against 90% of all ToS of all sites. There is a big difference between using a “tracker” such as HoldemManager or a bot. One is an analytic tool, the other is a software to defraud your opponents. So yes, you’re putting your balance and your account at risk if you’re using automated bots. I do this for a living and I’m in this industry for over 8 years now.

Edit: @KenAvellino, my bad. I guess you meant “is” not “is not” :wink:

Based on the fact it would appear bots are frowned upon, I decline to use such service. I do not like to skirt, bend or break rules, besides being unethical its too much trouble :slight_smile:

You’re right. Not only would you bend the rules and risk your bankroll or account. Your bot might actually end up getting exploited by more seasoned players once they’ve figured out that their opponent is bot controlled.

In most cases (or maybe even in all of them) a bot will rely on a very small set of information and a very basic strategy. Usually that is opening / playing strong when they are in position (cut-off, button etc). The bot will have an inflated percentage on “blind steal” and he will cbet most dry flops in position no matter what his hand is. He will play and bet strong on over pairs, pocket pairs and monsters and he’ll be usually all-in on 5th street if he has the nuts. He will raise and 3bet a certain percentage of hands depending on how many players are in the hand. He’ll also fold to 3bets and 4bets just the same.

Once you’re certain that one or even two of the players at the table are bots it’s easy money :slight_smile:

Edit: Golden rule when playing against a bot is, “if he plays back at you, he got you beat.”

not sure how you mean, care to explain?

Sure, obviously the bot is set to make money and not lose money. Thus he will bet / raise / play his position at the table based on the algo that was used to develop the bot. One thing each one of them has build in is folding their hand (if they completely missed or are drawing dead) if they are raised back or bet into. Depending on the bots odds to make his hand he has to fold.

Thus if the bot bets, you raise and he plays back at you, he has a made hand or very high odds of beating you on 4th or 5th street. very rarely will he 4bet to your 3bet, that just doesn’t happen.

ah ok, I misunderstood what you meant by “play back at you”, now it is clear.

Sorry for the confusion

So yeah, it he “plays back at you” or simply wont fold then he most likely has a made hand. Which doesn’t mean anything, your hand might be still better.