XPY - Paycoin TeamXPY, XPY.IO linked to TeamION and IONOMY
HT Shills
Sfards SF3301
Most Utterly Pointless Thread EVER
BetaRigs:BAH!

Still happy with my investments into GAW… Zen Cloud & my eventual staking into XPY. Paybase though is a horse of a differing color. Have a wait & see approach to it, as to the new ‘Honor Program’ in order to get the $20. per XPY. Its a bit hazy & not sure who i get to choose as the ‘3rd party’ who holds my coin. Would have to be a choice system though as that would be the only way that the 3rd party would be unaffiliated with GAW. So might feel better knowing the remainder of my investment is secure with a third party. Then the only thing ot be wary of are additional fees beyond the initial $20., the 2 part authentication, verification processes etc; :money_with_wings:

ANyone else randomly banned on HT? haven’t posted anything all day and just got banned lol

This is why I can’t stand HT. Its all about suppression.

I am changing my opinion. After selling me XPY for pennies last night i am now okay with Paybase…or at least the exchange. :smiley:

Sold my HashStakers account, back on track mining on cloudminr, I’m now holding only a few XPY and watch GAWMiners outside the box instead of inside.

The takeaway is that what ever the details are… GAW can change them and say… we never said that :smile:

-Scoundrel

I miss some of you guys so I came over to talk to you. I am neutral and do not want to be against anyone. I just want to talk to you guys about other things in crypto so I can learn and grow my knowledge in regards to Crypto.

No one will enforce or require this stance to change. The goal of the community is for discussions as well as knowledge being shared. Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome @nemesio

GAW just suspended cloud mining on Zencloud. I guess “Always profitable, never obsolete” doesn’t mean what I thought it meant… Hopefully there is a good explanation and this all was a big goof. If not, GAW may have just dug themselves a nice, deep hole.

I missed the hashlet days, all of the mining and trading. Kind of makes me sad that this chapter appears to be over…and it was only a couple of months ago that it started.

G’day

Hey @cryptomademan! Welcome! There are some really good threads here, I learn many new things every day. Enjoy yourself here.

They have put the nail in there coffin GAW/XPY , there done and hi @tankjnr hows it going mate??

Well so much for
NEVER OBSOLETE
ALWAYS PROFITABLE

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30585

GAW has suspended mining indefinitely apparently

:hankey:

As much as I would like to believe thats the final nail in the coffin I doubt it
It will be spun as a positive or if history repeats itself, this will be reversed with a grandiose announcement about how Josh listens to his customers and they have spoken. He will again be hailed as a saviour and the most innovative CEO ever for doing what his customers want.

When in reality it is nothing more than a psychological ploy that costs them nothing (say you are taking something away, then don’t) and lets Josh appear to be the good guy to gain more support on the GAW always makes things right front

I truly believe with the number of assinine screwups that at least some of them must be on purpose for this exact reason

Good lordz just had some red rooster and a corona

LOL its my birthday today , we getting red roster for dinner and go to the beach for tea and drink me some bundy’s!!

great minds mate!!

Happy birthday