SCAM: Ionomy and Ion

But it’s FIRST EVAH SKINNY PNG!!@$#!@!

Well, first since Homero closed shop.

@rdewilde I hope you ditch your bags and get a chance to run. Possibly break even.
This is no longer entertaining and the fact they have to make a new coin due to their incompetence is plain wrong :frowning:

Haha, it’s so long since I’ve looked at this nonsense, I’ve missed the twists and turns, but a new coin? Epic.

Between the last 20 days of me posting that. The ION team has had to remake the coin… again.
They’re calling it IONX now.

That’s not exactly true, it’s still called ION.
The coin is the same. The blockchain is (sort of) the same.
The code has been changed though.

EDIT: there was a problem with the genesis block of the old chain. Yeah, the first thing created… There’s a new chain now, where in the first transaction all existing addresses received their proper values.
Old addresses are still valid, old wallet.dat files too: one can just load the old wallet.dat file with the new client and continue with their old addresses and all.
So when doing all this, the opportunity was seized to update the wallet code quite rigorously, with code from other coins, in a bit opportunistic way.

It works quite ok now. No more crashes, transactions are processed quickly, and a code base that is in decent shape and not too hard to update with improvements from btc and some altcoins.

I thought there was still problems with the windows qt hanging/crashing in the latest release? Either way it’s how many months in now and still no actual games to show for all the ICO BTC.

Not hanging/crashing; the windows qt causes cpu spikes that make the system unresponsive for almost a second each time the node list is polled.
But yeah, should be better. Will get there.

So, a hang…

If you want.
And then it continues.

It sure does.
Let the market speak to you about the coin.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ION

Hm…so all things of GH will come to an end. Who would have been thought that just ION keep the course through the creepy sea? Maybe it will succeed may not but the team is engaged and time will tell. Now there is a new platform. I was a alpha tester of gravity which will be launched to the public soom :). There is a re-build coin with smart features (try the instant tx feature for almost instant coin sending up to 1K ION). Also they made it to a major exchange. One thing should be crystal clear: The IONOMY cosmos is far from beeing a scam or ponzi scheme… I am in…who´s next? :sunglasses: >>>>> https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

shucks sure wish i had bought this at the ICO price of 25 cents instead of 14 cent (and falling rapidly) price it has now… or maybe not. How many games at 2 per month are out now? Glad to see the shills and confidence men are all happy about finally getting listed on Bittrex so they can dump their bags on poor unsuspecting fools.

maybe ill revisit the subject of Ionomy being a scam when it reaches ION 5.0 or so.

I’m off to CoinFestUk again in just over a month. I mention this because in April last year, on the way back from the last CoinFestUk event I was reading the forums and seeing all of your buddies bigging up ION and promising that the game release was imminent…yet here we are, damn near a year later and…

Nothing.

I do enjoy the slight taunts your account has done over the years about the Ghteam and the GH community. Even though its blatant that you don’t have the slightest clue as to what projects would work and what does.
Did you ever think we don’t want to waste peoples time and resources on projects?[quote=“HashMiner, post:153, topic:6278”]
Who would have been thought that just ION keep the course through the creepy sea? Maybe it will succeed may not but the team is engaged and time will tell. Now there is a new platform. I was a alpha tester of gravity which will be launched to the public soom :). There is a re-build coin with smart features (try the instant tx feature for almost instant coin sending up to 1K ION).
[/quote]

So you evaluate a projects viability on the basis of lip service from @huey, team, other fellow coin-cultists, and shark/whales/whatev you call them.

Congrats on paying the Bittrex ■■■■■ bribe like everyone else who does the pay to play.
Oh but this was after Bittrex told the ION team they ■■■■■■ up their coin.

One thing should be crystal clear alright. That @huey and company can attempt to lie and obscure themselves to a newer audience. But as the user Franz_Huber on the BCT thread already pointed to what happened under GAW - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg17910339#msg17910339 - archive link - http://archive.is/pEsCb
Those badges really create a good flair as well :smiley:

I also like how @kken also pointed out some other good points as well.
Want to try to tell @kken or @suchmoon something different?
Links or GTFO at this point in time.

All I see is loose talk and promises about how soon™ the first game, that was promised months ago, is finally going to launch. Then the ION team and community will learn a different lesson from the gaming communities at large.

If you think we’re too critical or cryptocurrency projects. Then just wait until the average gamer that downloaded your game starts talking :smiley:

For now as @InsaneMiner has pointed out and as I already mentioned.
The market is talking to you and ION - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ION

Yobit already said the same thing about ION.
I hear Yobit’s ION wallet broke too, sad.
Now Bittrex will tell and show you the same thing.

Enjoy the next chapter is this ongoing ■■■■-show :smiley:

Hey but they are still going! Shows something

LOL and so is LTCgear, Phase 1 just needs to breath a little and then everyone will be rich.

Congratulations to @huey (Adam) and the ION team on the Crypto Gravity launch for the AndroidOS.
https://ionomy.com/games

Try not to laugh to hard or it might stall the game… not that it would be that bad.

I hear also @kken loves it a lot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wish I did not. Prices went x7 at some point since.

I think we can change the topic title by now? :slight_smile: