Stylish Addon and css changes for the Forum

Hi all,

Just some stuff I wanted to share. I liked the font and size on HT and added some stylish addon code for this forum.

Increases the font size a little and changes the font text color to not the harsh black.

.cooked, .topic-body > p, .quote {
    font-size: 18px;
    color: #666;
    line-height: 1.2;
}
.cooked a.mention {
    padding: 0px 4px;
}

I’ll add any css that you people use to make this forum better looking for yourself and people can decide what to use.

Stylish extension for Chrome.
Stylish addon for Firefox

Forum Updates

Yay! I’m very glad to hear this…

Nice one @Daffy!

…goes and looks for a 16,000x29,000 header image so that Daffy can post the code to hide it… :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah please add it it will keep me on my toes in regards of css stuff. just now I added some css to paybase to reverse the buy and sell side on the exchange. I want the sell orders on the left side.

@nemesio changed his forum .css as well. For those of you that like to tinker a bit, check this out.

/* dark gray background in body */
html {
background-color: #333333; }

/* lt. gray container around main content area */

main {
width: 1110px;
min-height: 500px;
background-color: #EEE;
margin: 0 auto;
padding: 0 25px 25px; }

/* keep reply control left justified */

reply-control {
left: 0;
z-index: 999; }

/* login button color tweak for consistency */
.btn-primary {
background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, #00AEEF, #009EDA); }

/* top nav & admin button colors */
.nav-pills li>a:hover { /* inactive button hover (lt. blue) */
color: #009EDA;
background-color: #CADCEF;
border-color: #BDBDBD; }
.nav-pills li.active>a, .nav-pills li>a.active { /* active button static (dk. blue) */
border-color: #16617d; 
background-color:#00AEEF;
background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, #00AEEF, #009EDA);
box-shadow:inset 0 1px 0 rgba(255,255,255,0.33); }
.nav-pills li.active>a:hover, .nav-pills li>a.active:hover { /* active button hover (dk. blue) */
border-color: #16617d; 
background-color:#00AEEF;
background-image:linear-gradient(to bottom, #00AEEF, #00B0F0);
box-shadow:inset 0 1px 0 rgba(255,255,255,0.33),inset 0 -1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.2);
color: white; }

/* topic list table styling */

topic-list tbody tr:nth-child(even) {
background-color:#F0F0F0; }

main #topic-list th {
background-color:#E6E6E6; }

You’ll need to add the Stylish extension (or a similar app) to your browser. This is the link for the Stylish extension for Chrome.

I know exactly what you mean. The “flipped” display is one of the main reasons why I don’t use Cryptsy. It’s confusing, misleading and just prompts you to make an error when buying or selling.

Well I’m used to Cryptsy and for me Paybase flipped order book just feels wrong.

Thanks @Daffy, @cyberdexter & @nemesio. I just set your custom css up and it looks really nice. I may have to tinker with it some myself too to fit my preferences.

Good post your changes when you have found your preferences.

Humph. That isn’t working for me in stylish for some reason. Never had that kind of problem before…

WIll do.

In the URL dropdown (to the left of where you put in the URL) make sure to change “URL” to “URLs starting with”.

I have it applying to ALL just to make sure that wasn’t the problem. I get black text on dark gray background - unreadable.