The Great Off-Topic Brabbel Collection Thread Featuring Tankjnr

If one set of jugs dont work try the other.

How long was the relationship?

It’s her loss.

Sucks man

but the consensus seems to be strippers and beer

Just Remember to keep your beer low in the refrigerator

Yup, had hoped not to have to go fishing again, but there’s too many opportunities out there to worry for too long.

My mate has some Moonshine, though I suspect it’s not the genuine American stuff lol

Ended pretty much two years to the day since it began, so not the longest, but long enough that it’s pretty much become a major part of my life :confused:

It is, there’ no way in hell she’ll get another bloke like me, not even close, plus with everything else going the way itis for me, she’s losing the long game too.

So far it’s been pharmaceuticals and beer. Strippers would be a good addition. Might go to one of the gentlemen’s clubs this coming weekend :slight_smile:

Ah just long enough long to accumulate those things called feelings and emotions.
Just watch the BTC price rise and think, “I don’t have to share it with her”. :smiley:

At least you don’t have to fake a relationship with her to stay in a flat :wink:
In 6 months you’ll be all good. In the meantime remember to keep lauhging and loving.

A store that sells new husbands has just opened in London,
where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the
entrance is a description of how the store operates:
You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value
Of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper
may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to
the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!
So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first
Floor the sign on the door reads:
Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs.
She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign
reads:
Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.
“That’s nice”, she thinks, "but I want more."
So she continues upward.
The third floor sign reads:
Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good
Looking.
“Wow,” she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.
She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:
Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking
And Help With Housework.
“Oh, mercy me!” she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"
Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:
Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help
With Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.
She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the
Sign reads:
Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men
on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are
impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

PLEASE NOTE:
To avoid gender bias charges, the store’s owner opened a New Wives Store
just across the street.
The first floor has wives that love sex.
The second floor has wives that love sex and have money.
The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.

Yeah, unfortunately. I’m consoling myself with the thought that I’ve been with better, and I’ll probably do better again. I kinda settled, thought she was worth it. Lol.

Cheered me up frequently in the last fortnight and hopefully will continue to do so :slight_smile:

An old mutual friend asked me what happened today…then replied “Yup, she used to behave exactly the same way in work”.

Thanks, dude. Leave it two years to tell me. Smooth, brother. :joy: :joy: :joy:

BASK IN THE GLORY OF MY ADMIRING BADGE ALL YOU MUGGLES!!!

note: willing to sell my super rare only 3 in existence admired badge for 1,000.00 $ payable in BTC. A little birdie told me you might be able to combine this super rare badge with other badges to make an unumtanium badge. side effects include poor judgment, loss of all relevant crypto and possibility of death.

@BoB Sucks mate but at least you’re not this guy :smiley:

Does it include a recipe for Halloween?

It’s almost tempting to unlike a few posts to see what happens… :laughing:

Nah, too much work. Enjoy your nerdful bliss :slight_smile:

Kevin and Peel do a skit of Neil Degrasse Tyson

Its real…
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.0
"Whilst Donald Trump is campaigning to become President, the prime directive of Trump Coin is to be a campaign donation project.
200,000 Trump Coins have been set aside (Trump Fund) for this specific purpose. What this means is the higher the value Trump Coin becomes
the more dollar value the Trump Campaign Fund becomes. Its really quite simple: The more Trump Coins sold the higher the coins value will increase.
If we consider at one point the Ron Paul coin was valued at $10 per coin then those 200,000 Trump Coins could turn in to a substantial donation.
If Donald Trump acknowledged the project then the value of a single Trump Coin could literally go ballistic. However, we cannot rely on this
so therefor its up to us Trump Supporters to make sure we donate to his campaign helping to send him directly to the White House.
Example: You have allocated a $50 donation and you buy $50 of Trump Coins @ 5 cents each. A few days later the coin is valued @ 10 cents each.
Your now in 100% profit. In a nutshell, not only can you donate your original intended amount to the campaign you can also profit from your original donation.
What you do with your profits is up to you and of course you can donate all your proceeds to Trumps election campaign if you wished.
However, we like the idea that theres something in it for you to. As Donald Trump says - he wants to make you all better off financially!"

Now for something different…

I thought this was humorous, since we’ve used the Wolf of Wallstreet meme often here.

Art imitates life and then life sues art :smiley: