The Great Off-Topic Brabbel Collection Thread Featuring Tankjnr

Transaction logs sent to the hackers that copied data from the NSA.

Straight out of Silk Road

Btw all, I know I went pretty quiet a few months ago when the s**t hit the fan at my end, so I thought it’s fair that I let y’all know that it’s all worked out rather well…

I’ve ended up with a friend I’ve known for 12 years, she’s utterly lovely (I mean really fucking lovely) and she’s also a good part of the reason I haven’t been posting as much.

Lol.

But I’m going to be here a lot more now, as well as Bitcointalk, because I’ve really fallen behind on a lot of the industry happenings recently and I need to stay up to date :slight_smile:

Edit* swear filters removed? :smiley:

Glad you’re doing better Bob. Hope I turn out as well, may take a bit longer though, mine was around for 22 years before she – became a muslim, sought advice from her new imam and he convinced her to divorce me and move in with him – I should feel sorry for him but he deserves everything he’s going to get.

Oh man, that sounds really rough. But, I have to say, by the time I read to the end there you actually had me laughing.

Fingers crossed for you that things come together and you can get moving forward as soon as possible. There’s never any guarantees about what comes next, but that, in its way makes it all the more exciting. Good luck :slight_smile:

LOL

• Gasp in amazement as Mark Krapalees and a Dinkleboss Twin battle it out to formulate the most ridiculous ponzi disguised as an IPO.

• Shibe TL;DR; Pl0x?
    Browser Game, Many Devices, Much Fun, Tell Friends, Give Cash, To The Moon, KTHXBYE Dave!

If your dog eats them they can become a… sub-woofer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
https://imgur.com/gallery/zKeqQRV

Will Millennials even get this prank? LOL

Friday afternoon laser p0rn; (have any of you not liked our facebook page yet? www.facebook.com/BitStashers

■■■■ did I kill the off topic thread?

Yes. Your punishment is to find moar off-topic content (preferably funny) and post it here :smiley:

Here’s a good off-topic documentary from Terence McKenna about philosophy and the psychedelic mushroom.