Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant...

Redneck Selfie #1 … LMAO~~!! :gun:

Ouch! :slight_smile:

Sport for REAL men there!

I got one, I got one!

Two Hillbillies on their way to University…

Don’t forget…Chuck Norris is a redneck…
http://uselessfacts.net/chuck-norris-facts/

And then you woke up!

OMFG a Flaming Redneck!

(and flaming redneckmobile!)

And a Bona-Fide Swamp, bro!

Freaking ■■■■■■■.

:cleanmin:

Note: -----------------------> N-E-double-K-by-gawd E-D! <-------------------------------------

I lived in No. GA for 20 years, suckas…

Who knew?

:gethashing:

not sure if this is a valid reason for putting a flame thrower on a drone… but i bet a Redneck came up with it :smile:

That would be fun until the controller of said drone sneezes :joy:

Still might be fun if you dont particularly enjoy the neighbors or the camera man. :smiling_imp:

Donald Trump quote

• Part of the beauty of me is that I am very rich.

• I do not wear a rug. My hair is one hundred percent mine.

• I love beautiful women, and beautiful women love me. It has to be both ways.

• By the way, I have great respect for China. I have many Chinese friends. They live in my buildings all over the place.

• Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest—and you all
    know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure, it’s not your fault.

• I get up, take a shower and wash my hair. Then I read the newspapers and
    watch the news on television, and slowly the hair dries. It takes about
    an hour. I don’t use the blow dryer. Once it’s dry I comb it. Once I
    have it the way I like it—even though nobody else likes it—I spray it
    and it’s good for the day.

:satisfied:

One November morning, old Boudreaux come out of the woods on a four-wheeler dragging a big black bear behind him. The game warden, Gaspard, just happened to be there and saw Boudreaux head straight for his truck. Now, let me tell you Gaspard had been trying to catch Boudreaux hunting illegally for the past twenty years or so but could never catch him. This morning was his lucky day, he just knew Boudreaux didn’t have a hunting license, much less a big-game license. Gaspard waited until Boudreaux loaded up his four-wheeler and put the bear in the back of his pick-up and then drove up to him. He got of his truck and confronted him, “Boudreaux, let me see your hunting license for killing that bear.” Old Boudreaux whips out his hunting license and shows it to Gaspard. Gaspard say, “Boudreaux, you also need a big-game license.” Gaspard say, “Mais, Boudreaux, I thought I really had you. You know I have been trying to catch you for the last twenty years. Now, I’m going to have to let you go, but before I leave, let me see that bear.” Mais, Gaspard looked at that bear and tell Boudreaux, “I see you shot him three times, once in the head, and one time in each in the paws.” Boudreaux say, “What you mean three times, I only used one bullet.” Gaspard say, “Boudreaux that’s kind of hard to do with one bullet.” Boudreaux then say, “Now I remember, Gaspard. He put his paws over his face when I shined that spotlight on him.”

Boudreaux & Thibodeaux stories are hilarious :joy:
Good old Louisiana style rednecks

If your uncle builds a still that operates at a capacity of 20 gallons of shine produced per hour, how many car radiators are required to condense the product?