XPY - Paycoin TeamXPY, XPY.IO linked to TeamION and IONOMY

Are you buying ALL the Paycoins on the market? Leave some for Mr. Coins or he’ll be upset :stuck_out_tongue:

No, see @InsaneMiner will be glad to sell them to MrCoins at a higher price :smile:

post 3900 is mine just wait an hour :slight_smile:

and NO i will not now, nor will I ever be buying XPY. I dont care if it becomes the best thing ever(hell might freeze over you know).

If pigs should learn how to fly and XPY some how becomes the currency of the world I will go way way OFF the grid and wipe my ass with leaves

…and this is why XPY failed… you should have supported the coin. It was a game changer but them Crypto-Extremists and Trolls like @suchmoon destroyed it.

Bribing the SEC to start that investigation was ■■■■■■■ expensive but totally worth it.

What are you doing here? Don’t you have a staking site to troll or something? :laughing:

I’m multitasking.

Always thought you were a bloke…obviously tough to tell over a forum.

Won’t happen again ma’am :slight_smile:

Lies! FUD!

@BoB just because girls think they are the only ones who can multi-task doesn’t make it a fact :stuck_out_tongue:

37 PayCoin PayCoin $ 988,147 $ 0.059818 16,519,174 XPY ** $ 695

1 Bitcoin Bitcoin $ 6,481,655,142 $ 430.64 15,051,075 BTC $ 32,882,900

There are more XPY in creation than ■■■■■■■ BTC, THAT IS why the coin has been and is a failure. What on earth can you use this stupid coining for that can not be better served with BTC or nearly any other coin out there.

oh yes thats right I can buy some bits

Why I am NOT investing in XPY (or any other altcoin)

First, it goes without saying I, like many other got burned bad last year and vowed never to touch XPY again. The COINING is a haven for criminals, fraudsters and dishonest folk who prey on the hopefulness of others.
Prime Controllers - a trick to get the gullable to buy and hold XPY so the shysters can dump for profit

Gullible Community - continues to eat up whatever is spoon fed to them and rarely questions anything in the hopes their bagholding will somehow be rewarded.

Platform Development - little to show after a year in play, constant bugs that are passed off as “features”. secretive society where you have to pay to play.

So let’s get some things straight:

well i was going to continue on with the bit but its not worth my time. My biggest problem with Mrcoins he supposedly took some time off to lick his wounds after the GAW debacle, then just shows up and starts hard selling the new XPY stuff and how great XPY is and starts listing how great all the new stuff is. Where is his confusion on whats going on after so much time away?? I have been casually reading the XPY forum over the past year and I am fairly confused by all the ■■■■ they are doing yet somehow good ole Mrcoins is fully up to speed right of the bat and does not have any questions about who is doing what or who is in control or how are things being run. Noooooooo sir not him, he just dives right back in with wonderful advice to the masses on how great XPY is.

I need to go take a time out now

You must have a lot of free time on your hands…

…good ole Mrcoins is fully up to speed right of the bat and does not have any questions about who is doing what or who is in control or how are things being run. Noooooooo sir not him, he just dives right back in with wonderful advice to the masses on how great XPY is.

Like I said, some folks never learn or don’t want to learn. He’ll probably quit “crypto” again some time soon and blame it on the entire industry rather than XPY.

Or himself…

Some dude allegedly spent 10 BTC on Bitcointalk to dox me… was quite hilarious while it lasted but didn’t yield the expected result, which I believe was to shut me up.

Anyway, I’m a female soccer (football for ya brits) player in that dox, or smth like that. So please excuse me if I’m now confused about my online gender identity :laughing:

Last time I saw someone after you, supposed pics of you, were you doing some sort of manufacturing job.

multitasking…

Faark, nobody ever makes me an offer like this. I’d dox you for half of it which would be twice as much in 4 -5 months anyway lol.

LOL what did you spent the 10 BTC on after you fed them the BS dox :laughing:

XPY and Prime Controllers of course… MrsCoins said it’s the “shizz”:

There also using Genesis Mining to power their cloud mining platform…yikes!

https://paycointalk.org/topic/1182/mining-contracts-on-xpy-io

Do Genesis do a reseller thing then?

I was looking at the easiest way to resell cloud mining through my site, and obviously Genesis isn’t…well…they’re not very good, let’s put it that way. Considered shifting a few of my privately held GHX through the site as well, but getting people acquainted with BTC is hard enough without trying to get them to understand smart assets am.

Oh yeah, XPY still sux, for on topic :stuck_out_tongue: